Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krok mounts!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
They have horses as people in some places, yet they still have a horse mount. Even though krokotopia has krok people, why not? It would be a crocodile with a saddle. Reply while I still have a membership! :P
-Sarai Stormcloud, legendary diviner

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Uh...aren't the Kroks anthropomorphic? It'd be weird to ride up to Khai Amahte on a domesticated crocodile.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Lionessa042 wrote:
They have horses as people in some places, yet they still have a horse mount. Even though krokotopia has krok people, why not? It would be a crocodile with a saddle. Reply while I still have a membership! :P

That just sounds ridiculous. Imagine riding on Krokopatra.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
mman17 wrote:
Lionessa042 wrote:

That just sounds ridiculous. Imagine riding on Krokopatra.

Sound no worse than the fish, shark, mantra ray and any other flying underwater creatures we have as mounts. :P

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
How about not kroks themselves, but creatures that could be found there, like camels, scarabs, or scorpions? does that sound cool?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
random1self wrote:
Sound no worse than the fish, shark, mantra ray and any other flying underwater creatures we have as mounts. :P

First, it's manta ray. A mantra is a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation like 'aum'. Also, crocodiles aren't underwater creatures. Just sayin'. Anyway, the problem I think mman17 was adressing is that Kroks walk, talk, and act like humans (which is what 'anthropomorphic' means) and it would be really weird to have these domesticated crocodile mounts when Kroks already exist in the game.