Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knowing who's in our home

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Well my house and land is quite big and sometimes when friends and their friends come over we battle and talk. Most of the times they are on the they're on the the other side of the house. So I just think I'm alone until I walk i want in the room and find them right there.

Can you guys make it so there's like a list of names of people who are in our home??

Thank you everyone :D

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
for one thing there are buttons that allow no ports at all and a send away feature (sry if i sounded mean)

legendary pyromancer

Survivor
May 10, 2010
yodajedi wrote:
for one thing there are buttons that allow no ports at all and a send away feature (sry if i sounded mean)

legendary pyromancer

What? I think you misunderstood my thread.

Explorer
May 05, 2011
he's right he didn't mean he wanted to send them away he wanted to know where they were or if they are inside his home or not 8)

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011

Umm are you sure there not pet if there not kick them out or something else :[ :]

Survivor
May 10, 2010
dounuts44 wrote:

Umm are you sure there not pet if there not kick them out or something else :[ :]

What?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
randomspecks wrote:
yodajedi wrote:

legendary pyromancer

Well that could be avoided if you didnt allow ports in the first place. (Still sry if i'm mean)

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

Survivor
May 10, 2010
yodajedi wrote:
randomspecks wrote:
yodajedi wrote:

legendary pyromancer

Well that could be avoided if you didnt allow ports in the first place. (Still sry if i'm mean)

Not allowing ports has nothing to do with my thread.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I agree. We need something to do that.

I cant tell ya i get a few friends to my palace then log off for 10-20 minutes then find out the whole spiral is in my house

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

I cant tell ya i get a few friends to my palace then log off for 10-20 minutes then find out the whole spiral is in my house

lol

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

LOL I left for about an hour and one person was at my house. Well, he invited all his friends and they invited their friends and so forth. The dude said it was his house. The nerve of him ! But there were at least 100 people there! O_O

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
yeah, i wish the map had other players locations too in a house or a dungeon

Community Leader
randomspecks wrote:
Well my house and land is quite big and sometimes when friends and their friends come over we battle and talk. Most of the times they are on the they're on the the other side of the house. So I just think I'm alone until I walk i want in the room and find them right there.

Can you guys make it so there's like a list of names of people who are in our home??

Thank you everyone :D

I know at this time there is no way to see who all is in your house. I think I read somewhere a player mentioned about something like the marauders map type idea ? Even if It did not say wizards names but showed where people are in your home would be cool.

Yes I know about the only friends or no porting, yet most of the time I like my houses open to all, I love showing my houses. When I am tired though I ask people to leave most agree and leave but there is always that one person who ported to someone else that hides to cause problems.

This idea would be a added plus.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
That would be nice. It would also make it easier to kick out uninvited guests when you have a party.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
randomspecks wrote:
yodajedi wrote:
randomspecks wrote:
yodajedi wrote:

legendary pyromancer

Not allowing ports has nothing to do with my thread.

OK, I think I know now sry but can you explain it better? And look at my topic it's pretty good, it's called "Just a few ideas for funiture" and respond if you like it.