Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kingsisle Please See!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
So, I've been thinking, what about the New Spells? Is it all over after Legendary? What are the New Spells gonna be? Better Gear? More Health? Well here's where we talk about it!
I have put allot of time thinking about the Level 68 Spells. I don't want to come up with crazy stats for them but I do look forward to casting these creatures in the future.
Here goes:
Death-Werewolf; Looks similar to the Wolves in Grizzleheim
Balance-Anubite; Dog head, muscled body, you know
Myth-Chimera; Lion with an extra Goat head and an actual Snake as the tail
Ice-Yeti; Not looking like the Forest Lord, something a little original like oversized body and arms. And very hairy
Fire-Kirin; Pretty much something like a Nightmare exept not black and more Fire
Life-Dwarf; Mining Dwarf, you know the drill. Hey a pun!
Storm-Riverclaw; I have seen this underwater beast many times. I myself, eh hem, look forward to having this creature in my Spell Deck. In case you don't know what a Riverclaw is, go to Crab Alley. Well, that's all for now, I didn't want to put up stats because I'm pretty sure Mr.Kingsisle is tired of seeing all of those 1000000000 Damage stuff. And, when I think about it, coming up with Gear will be a bad idea, I mean, where's all the fun in having 10,000 HP?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I very much like these ideas! And it is currently all over for me i'm a member with no crowns except maybe 2 purchaces a year! and I am a lvl 60 I have my boots the athame, most badges, acsess to all areas except trail of spheres. I have done all Zeke quests all Odgen Peek quests. No more training points.... but we're here to talk about spells not my personal life xP but one day I had a dream where I was in Haunted Cave, Triton Ave. where I was vs one of those "Scarecrow" guys. and he casted a WereWolf! Here is how I saw it----

It raised from the ground like "Orthrus", (except he was a "Wolf" on two legs) then he took his claw and slashed me. If i'm correct it did around 1050 damage. Now here are some others---( Note!: Some of these creatures are myths! I found them from the book: "The illistraded book of myths")

Fire----- Fire Beast------ looks like a tornado made of fire, then it grows arms and drills you!

Death----- Kali----- (Kali is a myth she is the death god witch can be released by the god of life.) Kali the blood crazy demon is purple all over has three eyes( two normal ones then one big one up above) and she has a serphent tail and she has a sword what she does is she comes up to you and takes her sword slashes you doing 50 damage then she takes her teeth and comes at you and does around 750.

Life----Bless----- Target helps you for 3 rounds (exactly like beguile except for "Life")

Balance---- King Tutanhamuemen(or tut for short xP) Well you know who King Tut is right? Well what he does is take his staff and stabs the ground causeing a earthquake at the target.

Myth---- Elf---- Unlike "Fire Elf" this elf is bigger and does not have a bow & arrow he is walking walking then spots the target, and does a "Round House Kick" (My idea of a "Round House Kick" might be different than what it really is here is mine you twist your body backwards with your leg coming up as you jump).

Ice----Santa---- Well you know "Santa" the fattest thing you can ever see xP well what he does is throw his toys at the target and if you think that is silly should of heard my original idea! xP(orginal idea: "Santa" comes and sits on you xP)

Storm---Poesiden---- like "Triton" but he comes walking out of the sea and takes his trident and stabs you.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
[And, when I think about it, coming up with Gear will be a bad idea, I mean, where's all the fun in having 10,000 HP?

exactly