Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kingdom of the Legends

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Wouldn't it be cool to get a Legendary-Only super-hard dungeon, worse than the Waterworks? I think so... so here's the description.

After Malistaire's death, mythical creatures have run rampant. Monsters and undead zombies have managed to take over a kingdom ruled only by the Spiral itself. Father Time and Mother Earth have been brainwashed to attack you and summon undead and uncontrollable creatures to attack you. You must free Mother Earth and Father Time from their shackles and defeat them, reviving their true spirits and souls.

Entrance: Inside Bartelby to the back, there will be a sigil and one person: an escaped wizard from the Kingdom. He warns you if you're level 60 that four people are required to complete this dungeon.

The first thing you will notice is a teleporter machine that is deactivated. Then, an ancient crystalkeeper will appear (like a Dragonspyrian Librarian) and will speak, "Please help! I am stuck in this horrible place because of the Queen and King of this great Spiral! We must find the three ingredients to make a proper key and open this gate! Nowwww... you must seek out the three High Warlords and take their statuettes and place them around the teleporter."

You will fight one at a time. Each time they will have three minions.

Warlord Earthbane:

School: Life

Health: 25,000

Says: "You'll have to beat me if you want this key!"

Creature Class: Morgantine Soldier

Says After: "Ahhhh.... you've defeated me.... take the key....... Narrarator: As he falls, he drops the seal and you pick it up nervously as it glows at you brightly.

To be Continued.