Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI is making a new game!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 28, 2009
I can't belive it! KI is making another family friendly game!
If you go to www.kingsisle.com you will see that they are formulating a new game! I wonder what it'll be! Let's start guessing what it'll be!

Fantasy Legends
A game where you choose your race and fight foes using your races special abilities

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
It will be interesting to see. I wonder how long it will take to get some sneak peeks?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I would like to see a more advanced version of this game for older/hardcore gamers. They could call it Advanced Wizardry. :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
It's said that for a while. I don't think it'll have anything to do with magic. Why would KI create two games so similar to each other?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
That icon has been up since at least 2009. So unless the team wasn't formed back then, it should be getting close to some form of beta.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
OLD News. They've had that "Second Project Coming Soon" thing up for over 2 years.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Uh oh. Now I am gonna have a hard choice choosing wizard101 or another game XD

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i went to website i didnt see the name or anything it just said there owrking on a new project/game i dont know how i will keep up that sounds like a good game now ill prob ber playing w101 and that

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
This new game better be as fun as 101! If not, I'm sticking with 101! :D

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Pyrsik wrote:
I would like to see a more advanced version of this game for older/hardcore gamers. They could call it Advanced Wizardry. :D

Yeah where we have to go back to Ravenwood to get our Master's degree xD
Come on KI, Wizard101 expansion = more subscribers to your current game frame (less developing, more money) and think of all the added crown sales! Now i'll really be surprised if they turn this idea down.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:

It won't be. the page says that the new project is a "brand new kid safe game".

Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
I'm excited to see what it will be! It better have magic in it though! (Joking) I will patiently wait intill it's out! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
matinils wrote:
I can't belive it! KI is making another family friendly game!
If you go to www.kingsisle.com you will see that they are formulating a new game! I wonder what it'll be! Let's start guessing what it'll be!

Fantasy Legends
A game where you choose your race and fight foes using your races special abilities

maybe a game where ya are a student for a magical school in dragonspire and you have to battle ravenwood

ye thats all i got for the new game

Explorer
May 28, 2009
some people are saying this is old news, well guess what: one wise person said that this game into beta soon because it's been so long.
You know how much time it takes to make a game!!!!!!

ps: that wise person was kingurz

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
I have no idea what KI is really going to do for a new game but the possibilities are endless really. I'm hoping they go with a sci-fi game. I wonder though if this new game will use Wizard101's style for battles or if KI will do something completely different for it... if a new system is used that'll push the beta testing/release date waaay back.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
I would be happy if they just developed an endgame aspect to Wizard101.

Just a Thought.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
matinils wrote:
some people are saying this is old news, well guess what: one wise person said that this game into beta soon because it's been so long.
You know how much time it takes to make a game!!!!!!

ps: that wise person was kingurz

If you are putting me and wise in the same sentence, you are overestimating my knowledge. I do hope it is close to beta. If I remember correctly, it took three years to make Wizard101 when Kingsisle was created in 2005. I assume a similar timeline with this new project, as long as all the right people got hired.

I too personally believe this new project (as long as it is an MMO) will not be anything like Wizard101. Most companies diverse their games to capture a larger audience. However, rest assured, it will still be a kid-friendly, family game.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
what if the game is about future and you get awesome space gear and you get laser guns and electric spears

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Another idea would be a game where you're an animal in the wild and have to survive on your own wits! It could be called Wild Story.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Orbit100 wrote:
um i checked and there is nothing there it just says things on it
same if were not looking at the right place can someone tell us where

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
Oh cool! I'm a huge fan of Wizard101, and I'm sure that whatever they come up with will be wonderful! Though I would be happy if it was science-fiction based, because there seems to be a deficit in this genre, as compared to the multitudes of fantasy games, which, to be honest, I'm pretty sick off.

Though I guess I'll wait for more information before I get excited.