Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI - Fix XP System, Please

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
KI, please change the level caps so that max XP /max Level is only reached if you've completed all possible quests.

The max level just needs to always be equal to all possible quest related experience points available in the game at that time. (i.e. not including possible xp for farming bosses.)

It's kind of a disappointment to be so near the beginning of a new world and never get xp for your quests and dungeons and it's really disappointing to never get the renewed energy ball because you never level up.

For instance level 120 is max now. That should be something I could only achieve by finishing Mirage and only if I've already finished every side quest that awards general xp (not gardening, fishing and crafting.) OR if the intention is that one can use level 120 gear in Mirage, level 120 should be set as achieved at the end of Polaris - and Mirage xp builds toward the next world and it's new gear. You'd still gain xp, but I guess you'd not level up till the new level cap - so still no more energy ball renewals - but your questing would count toward something in the future.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
NOOOOO way is this gonna happen and should never happen. Side quests are so called side quests because they help you level. Forcing people to do Every side quest will make every players leave the game. Wisard101 is 100% linear game, forcing people to do all sides plus the boring worlds (Celestial, zafaria, Krok, marlybone ). Will kill wizard101 faster then shadows I fire ball against a group of level 1.