Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis Part 2

1
AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
136
i know you're talking about part 1 so lets get to part 2 Will we Fight Morngathe Or Will we Not
join the team to see more tomorrow 6998 users awaiding

Historian
May 06, 2009
630
coolguy2170 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
i know you're talking about part 1 so lets get to part 2 Will we Fight Morngathe Or Will we Not
join the team to see more tomorrow 6998 users awaiding
I'm confident we're fighting Morganthe in part 2. This is the culmination, or end, of the 2nd Arc. We fought and beat Malistaire in the 1st Arc, and it would only make sense if we do it in the 2nd, otherwise, it would be insulting to the player.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
723
I'm presuming so as it was stated that KS concludes the Morganthe arc.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
12
i don't think part 2 will be the end cause there are going to be 2 her worlds in Wysteria the students talk about their worlds. are they not going to make those worlds? If part 2 going to be the end of the worlds they are making its going to rot.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
124
Defender
Jan 31, 2010
119
I would love to known when exactly KI plans to have Part 2 ready for us to test! I've grown sooooo bored after finishing the first half. Shadow magic honestly turned out to be a complete bust for me. Hopefully they add in more shadow spells with part 2. And if I am correct we shall finally be able to reach the level that has eluded us for so long, Level 100. If KI stops it just short of 100, I will not be a happy wizard.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
1
Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
19
squabbet1894 on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
i don't think part 2 will be the end cause there are going to be 2 her worlds in Wysteria the students talk about their worlds. are they not going to make those worlds? If part 2 going to be the end of the worlds they are making its going to rot.
There will be many more arcs to come for those worlds.

Emily Summersinger

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
1
Yeah, Kingsisle said that after the whole Morganthe deal, there will be at least one more story arc, which if the keep up with the whole "50 levels" thing, we'll get to level 150! Can't wait!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
1
After part 2 and we hit level 100 are there going to be more worlds and levels after that or is level 100 the end

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
307
I'm nearly positive Khrysalis will be the end of Morganthe. 5 worlds in 1st arc. This is 5th world of 2nd arc. Just seems to make sense, yah know? And as some people are asking, this will not be the very end, as Professor Greyrose has repeatedly told us.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
1
I do believe this will be the end of the 2nd arc and hope their are actual shadow weapons wizards could possibly use or equip.

-Blake Stormward Level 95 pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
6
Look under khrysalis updates guys. It says it is the culmination of the morganthe story line. This is end of the second atc so we will fight her. I agree too. I want to kill morganthe.

Liam windblade- lvl 95

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
12
hopefully we fight Morganthe in part 2 but i know for a fact that Kingsisle wont stop there. They said it themselves on their blog that after we face Morganthe ANOTHER villain comes in threatening the spiral.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
26
MythWizardForeves on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm nearly positive Khrysalis will be the end of Morganthe. 5 worlds in 1st arc. This is 5th world of 2nd arc. Just seems to make sense, yah know? And as some people are asking, this will not be the very end, as Professor Greyrose has repeatedly told us.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
So has Falmea

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
2
I think like Morganthe almost destroys herself at the end of part to and almost puts her self out of existence killing herself but you tell her to stop and when the spell ifs done you push her out of the way and jump saving her life and she realizes even after all that she done you had saved her so merle come sand she apologizes and then your all in artorious's castles everyone is there like all the main characters and then they throw a party and Morganthe becomes good then she realizes her mistake and vows never to do it again but from her spell.. a more powerful evil is born but no one knows it :P

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
29
iceblade1233 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
hopefully we fight Morganthe in part 2 but i know for a fact that Kingsisle wont stop there. They said it themselves on their blog that after we face Morganthe ANOTHER villain comes in threatening the spiral.
I am so excited about this For me i started wizard101 later after it was created. So i kinda knew everything in the storyline that was going to happen, from my friends online telling me. Now that there will be a 3rd arc i will be able to experience the game and storyline better. this is so exciting

Jack DarkFlame- Level 95

Jack IceSpear- Level 51

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
29
FieryInfernus on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I do believe this will be the end of the 2nd arc and hope their are actual shadow weapons wizards could possibly use or equip.

-Blake Stormward Level 95 pyromancer
I agree that would be super cool! like if we could use the weapons we destroyed in that dungeon in the tower in fort rachias right before the central keep. That would be the coolest gear ever

Jack DarkFlame- Level 95

Jack IceSpear- Level 51

Survivor
May 16, 2012
2
coolguy2170 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
i know you're talking about part 1 so lets get to part 2 Will we Fight Morngathe Or Will we Not
join the team to see more tomorrow 6998 users awaiding
I have a feeliing that we will fight Morganthe, since pt 2 will most likely be the end of the 2nd arc possibly But we wont know until we know IF there will be a 3rd arc, but i hope we will be able to do Nalia from the Wysteria world's home, Mirange.

Olivia DreamDreamer lvl 37

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
126
ashley pixiedust05... on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
After part 2 and we hit level 100 are there going to be more worlds and levels after that or is level 100 the end
Professor Greyrose has posted many-a-times that Wizard101 won't end any time soon. Think about it, ending the ENTIRE game after the second arc? I don't think so...

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
11
Tori1318501 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I think like Morganthe almost destroys herself at the end of part to and almost puts her self out of existence killing herself but you tell her to stop and when the spell ifs done you push her out of the way and jump saving her life and she realizes even after all that she done you had saved her so merle come sand she apologizes and then your all in artorious's castles everyone is there like all the main characters and then they throw a party and Morganthe becomes good then she realizes her mistake and vows never to do it again but from her spell.. a more powerful evil is born but no one knows it :P
Cool idea very interesting I personally want to beat morganthe because I am gettin real tired of her constantly running away. Hearing people talk about a 3rd arc is reassuring, if they ended wizard101 I would probably cry had this game for like 5 years

Lvl 95 blaze wildhorn
Lvl 66 reed lotuscloud

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
9
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
2
To those who have been questioning the end of W101 after Khrysalis Part 2 comes out, it may be the end of the Morganthe Era, but it WILL NOT be the end of Wizard101's updates and upgrades for new worlds. There-meaning, Wizard101 may stop allowing Morganthe to return, but will continue adding more worlds. On the note for Malistaire, Wizard101 will possibly keep him going in the intention to bring back the old era.

^^^facts^^^
vvv-Opinions-vvv

If they possible do keep Malistaire, they may start off the new world bringing us back to dragonspyre and verse him again, and start a new chapter with the world.

Thanks,

~TheDarkenedAngel

Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
2
Personally, I think they are going to introduce some sort of special shadow magic spell that only Morganthe has mastered. and when the final duel comes. I believe it will look as if she is going to defeat the player, by using that special spell. But since Ambrose was warned about the dangers of shadow magic. That the spell itself ends up destroying her.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
253
squabbet1894 on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
i don't think part 2 will be the end cause there are going to be 2 her worlds in Wysteria the students talk about their worlds. are they not going to make those worlds? If part 2 going to be the end of the worlds they are making its going to rot.
Khrysalis will be the end of the Morganthe arc, but there will be more, new villain, new storyline, new worlds, gear, spells, plenty to come.

1