Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just some food for thought....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Hi everyone,
First I would like to say that there are 5 of us in the family who have accounts. We ALL are addicted and really love the game! I am one of your older players. I play with my kids (grown kids) and yes..... even my grandson! Did I mention that I am a grandma :D Hey grandma's like to have fun too and besides... I am a young grandma! lol
Anyway, with that being said, not only do I pay for 5 monthly accounts, but i spend a lot of money on crowns, not to mention gift cards as well. I know that KI needs to make money but, (always a "but" huh? ) I truly believe that if you lowered the cost of items in the crown shop, more people would buy crown items, thus making KI more money at the end of the day. Personally, I use crowns for mega snack packs and henchmen. I honestly feel like the mega snack packs are way over priced. I'm curious to know how many more players purchase the mega snack packs on "Mega Monday" as compared to the rest of the week. The same goes for mounts, pets and other items that go on sale. I would think that more sale items are purchased than the rest.
Another thought I had, which would more than likely pull in more membership players, is to greatly reduce crown shop items to membership players. To me, this would pull in more members which again would ultimately bring KI more money in the end.
Again, this was just some food for thought. We do LOVE the game. Keep up the great work KI! :)

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
You can buy magma evil peas or couch potatoes to get free and constant supply of mega snacks.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
I wouldn't count on them lowering prices. Simply they want to make as much money as humanly possible. This game has been the most money demanding game I have played. :?