Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just an idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Today, while questing in Mooshu I had to kill 2 storm bosses. I'm a storm so i always have storm to myth conversions in my deck usually four. Anyways, after about 10 rounds in to the fight still not one of the conversions would show up. I had 42 cards in my deck. Now heres my idea: Why cant we just scroll though the whole deck? Its really annoying how they come in a random order and I cant even at least pick when I see a card. I told my friend and he said it would be unfair, so what do you think?

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Yeah, your friend is right.this takes away the random and challenging aspect of dueling. If you could use any card at any time, duels would get REALLY repetitive. Also, randomly chosen cards force you to rely on other players to help kill enemies when you have nothing of great use in your hand. Taking this away would completely dismantle Wizard101.

~Valerian DarkBringer: Legendary Necromancer GRANDMASTER ARTISAN

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Well that would be a little difficult getting by in PvP.. But there are decks that are specific to schools that allow you to have extra copies of that school.. Plus when i'm battling a monster my own school usually on my life i like to put converts in my side deck as treasure cards.. They are really cheap to find at the bazaar and it always guarentees that i can pull one when i need it.

But as for looking through the deck i would disagree because it takes away a fun part of the game like the luck of the draw you know