Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a Few Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Hi, I've been playing for some time now and have thought up some ideas. One, how about a convert for balance? It can be like the others but changes the attck to a random school! :D Or what about multi people mounts? The can harbor multiple people and they can do quests together, socialize, etc. Like a Camel! Now for housing, can we make some more interactable furniture? Because sometimes i pretend to sit down in a chair, and i get irratated that im just standing! :) Oh, and while i'm at it, how about goodie bags? Like you can throw a party, and have party planners, rent things with crowns and gold, throw a party and give everybody a nice little gift when they leave? :D But there can be a pricing limit like 1000 total gold per bag or some amount of crowns? And 1 last thing, crown and gold converters! Like You can put some gold into a machine or a bank and you can have an option to convert it! Please Take My Ideas into consideration, and comment.
-Amber Dawn