Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

joining camps in grizzle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
i really like grizzleheim and i like the camps could we at some point join a wolf or bear camp after being tested by one or the other , then we could live in the tent but not own the land just the tent, so it would not count as a castle, and they could move summer camp and winter camp and be a part of the tribe, it would be cool if one of the test could be riding a horse and shooting a bow and arrow at the same time, but thats just a thought.

also i was thinking about a new world i like the idea of a world of mountains where giant talking eagles live, eagles big enough to ride and there could be caves all over the mountains , and really deep ocean where the fish can talk and you need to where special gear to go to . and flat plains covered with all different kinds of deer or something prehistoric could roam and they could be a comunity as well, how about mole people all underground, if you could could you see to it that there are mastidons.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I like grizzleheim too and I like all of those ideas. It would be really cool to live in a tent in grizzleheim. That should be added to the game for sure!