Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewels to Buy

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
Wouldn't it be cool to be able to buy some epic jewels with crowns in the crowns shop? That would be great, honestly.

A jewel for crowns? Seriously? Yep, seriously. In the game, there are, well, kind of terrible and it would be worth it to get an extreme (not too over the limits of course) jewel that would cost some crowns.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I wouldn't even need to be able to buy crazy powerful jewels in the Crown Shop.

I'd be over the moon just to be able to buy jewels representing things we already have available as stats, energy, heals and cards in Crown Gear & Hoard Pack Gear. Better than average - but still already normal in the game.

Imagine being able to add a +15 Energy jewel to your actual favorite battle dress.

Imagine adding a jewel to your deck that's the max accuracy assigned to any crown gear of your level - but by adding it to your deck it compensates for the fact that your favorite battle outfit has low or no accuracy boost.

Imagine a special Crown Shop Clothing Bundle that was blank but with like 6 slots per hat, cloak, shoe & you buy the jewels for the stats you want.

Or Jewels that changed as you leveled so you bought it at level 40 and the energy boost available at 40 was on it but as you moved up in the game the next levels of energy were what were assigned to that jewel. * unless they change the thing where you destroy the jewel if you remove it. If they fix that - I'd have a whole set of Energy, Stat, Heal jewels that were just like other gear I save for other characters and pass back and forth as needed through the shared bank.

(If only they'd look at my account they'd see that I'd spend an enormous amount of real money to be able to keep less gear items and only attach the jewels and move them when necessary.)

And when the pet jewels go Live Realm - imagine adding a Spritely or 6% universal damage or 10% universal resist jewel to your Mega pet that was ALMOST perfect, but he failed to manifest that one last NORMAL talent.

I don't need any amazing thing to be happy - just the ability to "fix" those pets that were almost right and then got Health Gift at Mega >.< instead of Spritely.

And I dearly wish that either the jewels weren't destroyed if you need to put something in a shared bank OR that you could put a bejeweled item in the shared bank.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
" And I dearly wish that either the jewels weren't destroyed if you need to put something in a shared bank OR that you could put a bejeweled item in the shared bank."

wow... that was supposed to be: I wish that either the jewels weren't destroyed if you remove a jewel (so you can put something through a shared bank) OR that bejeweled items could pass through the shared bank.