Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've got a question that might blow your minds.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
In the storyline of khrysalis they say morganthe was corrupted by shadow magic... And we "have" to get shadow magic to defeat morganthe. Maybe in the next world, there we'll either be a quest where you have to turn into the shadow to beat morganthe, and this is my other idea. After you defeat morganthe the world after you will start to become corrupted by shadow magic, and someone in the council of light will confront you about it... You argue and maybe the next world could be the person trying to convince your shadow side to become good. But, it doesn't work and you attack her. Thus attacking all that is good in the spiral... So you become the new enemy that is stronger and darker than morganthe herself. And after a couple of worlds and a final boss of council of light. Merle ambrose or Lydia Greyrose could come to you after the last boss and cleanse you of your shadow magic.. After that you become good, and have to work to fix the spiral which you caused so much turmoil in, and maybe some of the early worlds could have a few areas added to add to this... and it could also go out like you don't really turn bad but one of the council of light sends you out to pretend to be part of the real shadow to see who is really evil or really good in the spiral...

This is just a idea I had a while back since shadow magic came out...:) Name a boss after me if you somehow use this idea too kingsisle :D

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Mind. Officially. Blown. If I turn evil, please tell my unicorn that I am sorry. Also, this just gave me the thought: What if somebody makes an evil clone of us and it ruins the spiral and everybody thinks we're evil but really we're fighting against our clone? o: If that happens, and we have to fight our clones (probably a solo fight o. o), I'll probably get killed by my clone 'cuz I won't want to ruin her face. Or maybe we'll be at a complete standstill 'cuz neither of us will want to ruin each other's faces. If I know my clone, that'll probably happen. Wait, what was I talking about again?

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
Woaaah! This is an awesome idea! I don't know much of the storyline with Morganthe, I'm only level 33, but this really did blow my mind. To add to your idea, maybe this could be either a spinoff of wizard101 or an additional game after wizard101. I only say this because for the younger players out there, this would be a pretty dark theme to be imposing upon them, so maybe this could be an alternate version.
Katie Smith level 33

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Clumsy Sebastion L... on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
In the storyline of khrysalis they say morganthe was corrupted by shadow magic... And we "have" to get shadow magic to defeat morganthe. Maybe in the next world, there we'll either be a quest where you have to turn into the shadow to beat morganthe, and this is my other idea. After you defeat morganthe the world after you will start to become corrupted by shadow magic, and someone in the council of light will confront you about it... You argue and maybe the next world could be the person trying to convince your shadow side to become good. But, it doesn't work and you attack her. Thus attacking all that is good in the spiral... So you become the new enemy that is stronger and darker than morganthe herself. And after a couple of worlds and a final boss of council of light. Merle ambrose or Lydia Greyrose could come to you after the last boss and cleanse you of your shadow magic.. After that you become good, and have to work to fix the spiral which you caused so much turmoil in, and maybe some of the early worlds could have a few areas added to add to this... and it could also go out like you don't really turn bad but one of the council of light sends you out to pretend to be part of the real shadow to see who is really evil or really good in the spiral...

This is just a idea I had a while back since shadow magic came out...:) Name a boss after me if you somehow use this idea too kingsisle :D
in a word - yuck.

I guess that would work in some other sort of game - maybe one where you then became the game master and ran it.

it's not going to work here.

They'd have to open PVP up to the entire game so everyone could go chasing after you if you became the next enemy.

Course they could take your character away and turn it into a mob, put it in the game, but then you'd have to quit playing that character and I don't see that happening.

And if you were the next enemy, why on earth would you want to work for the council of light or bother to fix the spiral? you're evil now. you should be wanting to take over and destroy everything.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
tanda1 on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
in a word - yuck.

I guess that would work in some other sort of game - maybe one where you then became the game master and ran it.

it's not going to work here.

They'd have to open PVP up to the entire game so everyone could go chasing after you if you became the next enemy.

Course they could take your character away and turn it into a mob, put it in the game, but then you'd have to quit playing that character and I don't see that happening.

And if you were the next enemy, why on earth would you want to work for the council of light or bother to fix the spiral? you're evil now. you should be wanting to take over and destroy everything.
Because the council of light would use an extremely powerful spell to make you turn into a good wizard again.