Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's 2017 and Time for Change!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2015
Wizard101 has been a game that has maintained the same overall characteristics with small implementations, and it has been that way since the very beginning. Some players may like that, but others like me, would love to see some BIG and MEANINGFUL changes in the game. Shadow Spells were a great new and hype add on into the game that changed the game mechanics and added something fresh. Aside from new spells and hobbies (ie. Monstrology) I would really love to see some more game-changing updates. So far in the past few years, all we have seen is new spells, crown shop items, and a new world every 5 or so updates.

I think a good idea would be to add more customization into this game. Perhaps a new school would be a nice idea. This might be changing the game too much or it might be too late but it is all up to the community to decide that. Character customization in Pirate101 is great and I wish we had more names, facial presets, and different robes or outfits to start. Stats may be nice to have, such as how many RPGs have you with 10 or so points to add into different stats.

These are only my ideas and I hope a new change to make the game fresh can be added (does not have to be one of the ideas listed above.) Wizard101 is a great game but the sky is the limit for changes that we could have!