Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item Trading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2015
Hello reader, my friend and I always get items that the other could use and we were wondering if you could add a trading system. We've used to Bazaar as a trading system, however there are items that you cannot sell. If you could make a system similar to the treasure card trading system that would be delightful! I know this might not be the first to touch on this topic, as many have had a similar problem, but if you would please take a closer look into adding some sort of item trade system to satisfy players. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you wish to share your opinion (if you agree or disagree) please reply to this thread. Thank you!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
yeah i've thought about this too. but a trading system using crowns i guess. like for example you get a deer knight card right? then if you open a pack and it has deer knight, you instead get a deer knight pack, that you can trade in a shop for like 10k crowns, and you pay 250 crowns to put the item up and maybe 75% of crowns goes back to kingsisle so in reality you gain like 2250 crowns and someone else gets a deer knight spell if they don't want to open packs or farm for it.