Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item Locking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2018
After returning to W101 again (had to put it down for personal reasons) I am so happy to see all the changes and improvements being made. I'm glad to see KI moving towards more social options and have always enjoyed that every time I come back the game just feels and plays better and better.

One thing I would like to see implemented or would like to see feedback on is the option to lock an item, prevent it from being sold/fed to your pet/trashed, at the very least for crowns items. As I was cleaning out my inventory across two characters I almost sold my Life Mastery Amulet and would have been devastated to do so. Locking items in order to prevent simple UI glitches or inattentiveness would be a very helpful QoL feature.

Administrator
Tagon35 on Nov 16, 2021 wrote:
After returning to W101 again (had to put it down for personal reasons) I am so happy to see all the changes and improvements being made. I'm glad to see KI moving towards more social options and have always enjoyed that every time I come back the game just feels and plays better and better.

One thing I would like to see implemented or would like to see feedback on is the option to lock an item, prevent it from being sold/fed to your pet/trashed, at the very least for crowns items. As I was cleaning out my inventory across two characters I almost sold my Life Mastery Amulet and would have been devastated to do so. Locking items in order to prevent simple UI glitches or inattentiveness would be a very helpful QoL feature.
Hello!

This feature is actually already in the game!

If you hit "Esc" then go to the "Gameplay Options 2" tab there will be the option to turn the "Backpack Item Lock" feature on.

Hope this helps!