Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item Limit For Big Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I recently got Pyramid of the Lost Horizon house, I'm a huge fan of house decoration, so i started decorating it since i got it, i've bought 1 bric-a-brac elixir for the outside and another one for the inside having a capacity of 300 items. But I figured out that it's impossible to fill the whole castle with this capacity of 300, and I have to be sincere, but I really think this isn't well balanced... what I mean is that you can't compare a royal palace with this castle in terms of space and items limit, however you can get 300 items as a limit for both castles, even though Pyramid of the Lost Horizon is way much bigger than any other house. What I would like to suggest is that big castles (like this one) or bundle castles may have a maximum capacity of at least 350 items, which means we'll have to buy 2 bric-a-brac elixirs in order for this to happen, and with any other regular castle the cacpacity remains the same, 300 items. This way, people will have a chance to at least fill the house without the difficulty of the item limit. I will really like this to be taken into serious consideration, since it is clearly not well-balanced.

I really expect changes

I will really like to hear your opinions wizards...
-Thanks