Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Lifeforce Alone?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 15, 2009
I was wondering if the lifeforce wand is the only one planned to have the 30% critical block. Its a great wand, one that I use between my wizards. For those who like using the strategy of using a different wand other than their school, its not so great for life wizards for obvious reasons.

Will there be wands in the future that share the same stats as that wand from other schools?

Ideas for other wands with 30/30 critical/critical block-

Death School- Vorpal Scythe (it would look like the staff with blade on the end the wraith has)

Ice- Widowmaker (Since you have introduced a two handed sword- this would be a Viking two handed battle axe)

Fire- Dragon's Flame (Hilt of a sword with a continuous flame for the blade)

Myth- Excalibur (No idea for the looks of it)

Balance- Whirlwind Blades (Another two handed wand that is actually two smaller swords one held in each hand)

Storm- Saber of Storms (similiar to the fire wand, the hilt of a sword with and continuous bolt of lightening for the blade.

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
Temperest wrote:
I was wondering if the lifeforce wand is the only one planned to have the 30% critical block.

[...]

Will there be wands in the future that share the same stats as that wand from other schools?

[...]

I would like to chime in and second this desire for other schools of wands with these traits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 58 (Grandmaster Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 41 (Master Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 39 (Magus Necromancer)