Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Introducing Shadow's Counterpart (Idea)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
My idea? Spiritual magic. You learn it from the monks of mooshu.

This magic type would include preperation spells, such as a spell that makes you take -60% damage, -90% incoming/outgoing health and -60% outgoing damage. (pierce does not affect outgoing damage nerf)

or another example

all incoming attacks to allies are intercepted to you, and all intercepted attacks are -60% damage then it normally would be.

these would be like a "second aura" that overlaps the star one, meaning you can have a star and a spiritual aura activated at once.

then it would have special attack spells, doing universal damage, meaning it could take off any shield the enemy has. The attacks would also be split into multiple attacks, similar to myth, meaning if there was a 100 damage spell, it would do 25, 25, 25, 25 damage. Spiritual magic also has a boost on shadow.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I'm sure we'll be seeing some opposite to shadow in the next coming worlds, but great spell ideas! Hyped!

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
My guess would be that eventually Shadow's counterpart school is going to be Light magic. Light creates Shadow, and also destroys it. We worked with the Council of Light to defeat Morganthe and her Shadow magic.

Life, Death, and Myth are already categorized as Spirit magic. For that reason I don't think we'd see another school of magic called Spiritual.