Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Introduce Golden chests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
I posted this topic before, but no one seemed to reply to this as a second attempt for more people to see my idea. It would be cool if there were hidden gold chests all around the spiral, and if you open it, you have to fight a special boss solo, difficulty depending on the difficulty of the world. And if you managed to defeat the special boss, you can earn some unique gear that can't be found anywhere else. What do you guys think of this?

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
So, Skeleton Key bosses but without the Skeleton Key?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
So, Skeleton Key bosses but without the Skeleton Key?
I guess it's kind of like that, but it would be extremely hard to find one, and when you do you would have to solo a very difficult boss.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
theprivateers on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
I guess it's kind of like that, but it would be extremely hard to find one, and when you do you would have to solo a very difficult boss.
Although you don't have to solo it, and finding one is always easy with google. They are very challenging and kind of remote. A friend and I fought this awful fire boss in avalon, it took a lot of death, potions, and time. Eventually we defeated it but the struggle was real. These bosses are designed to be challenging for a party of 4. Some solo bosses here and there would be cool though, but your idea is basically already implemented.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Bigboss1029 on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
Although you don't have to solo it, and finding one is always easy with google. They are very challenging and kind of remote. A friend and I fought this awful fire boss in avalon, it took a lot of death, potions, and time. Eventually we defeated it but the struggle was real. These bosses are designed to be challenging for a party of 4. Some solo bosses here and there would be cool though, but your idea is basically already implemented.
fire boss in avalon.... Jabberwock? a dragon that does 2000 damage meteor, follow by a 200% curse on itself?