Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

interaction

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
hey wizards i have read some of your comments and i thought they were pretty smart like interacting with furniture at your house when you get bored i like that idea a lot. I also got a few ideas of my own: 1 Statues i thought it would be cool if your statues could walk like the things the represent. 2 also i thought it would be cool if you can craft or earn mosters to put into your house like a gobbler make a path for it and even fight it. 3 make your own house i just thought of this one and i thought it would be cool if you were given a plot of land and you can make your own castle or a little cottage. 4 i would like a dueling circle to have 5 spots in it because some quests in worlds like dragonspyre require you to have to kill a lot of monsters so if you can get 5 creatures you need it would be faster. 6 lastly for number 6 i thought it would be better for the game if they fixed the walkway in marleybone, i read a lot of comments about that and i agree to many wizards get caught in battles there or the monsters move much faster then in the other worlds.

Survivor
May 27, 2009