Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interaction

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
i know i am not the only person who wants this but i still feel the need to submit this. This game has everything except for one little thing that we do in real life every single day, interaction. ?I mean really, you cant even do something so simple such as to sit on a piece of furniture or take a nap in your winterbed. And another of my issues is, couldnt you make it so it goes with the time and day of the time zone texas is in? that way it has a constant movement for everyone around the world. And when it turns nighttime all monsters are skeletons or something along that line. And i would very much like so to interact with my school. like say i am life (which i have a legendary in) i could choose in the options section whether or not to be part of a creature from your school. Like life could have to choice of being part forest lord, like have the horns and the big fury arms and feet with a normal body. And then so on. I prefer life so i'll leave the choice of what creature (i hate using the term monster because beauty is in the eye of the beholder) you'd like to be from your school. like storm could be mermaids or mermen and so on