Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interacting with Furniture!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
This has bugged me for the longest time. I look longingly at my Dalia's Warm and Cozy Bed, wishing that I could lay in it, if only virtually. I wish I could sit in chairs or on couches, or maybe even wipe the grime from my dirty boots on a rug. Perhaps I won't have to wish much longer...

So I have two ideas for whatever you guys at Kingsisle could do for this.

One:

Create a pack containing only interactive furniture, and put it in the Crown Shop. A comfortable bed you could lay in, a chair or two you could sit in, a couch you could relax on, and whatever else comes to your brilliant minds. To escape inappropriate usage of these interactive items, you could only allow ONE Wizard per bed, chair, couch, etc. Wizards could put these interactive furniture pieces into their Castle and impress their friends, and their Wizardy behinds could finally feel something besides the rough saddle of their Mounts.

Two:

Create a Castle that comes with interactive furniture. You did it with the Avalon Castle Plot; it comes with a ton of cool Castle Blocks to get the builder started. So why not do it with interactive furniture? Quite like the Castle Plot, Wizards could move the interactive furniture around, and even pick stuff up and move it to a different Castle. Never again will I and many Wizards like me strive to lay in our virtual beds and sit in our virtual chairs, to no avail.

So there you have it. Of course, you don't have to go through with this idea, but I think it would be an innovative way to improve the quality of Castles all across the Spiral! Thank you for your time!

P.S this was posted on wizard101central!

-Alia SparkleGrove

Hero
May 07, 2015
JelliBeans603 on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
This has bugged me for the longest time. I look longingly at my Dalia's Warm and Cozy Bed, wishing that I could lay in it, if only virtually. I wish I could sit in chairs or on couches, or maybe even wipe the grime from my dirty boots on a rug. Perhaps I won't have to wish much longer...

So I have two ideas for whatever you guys at Kingsisle could do for this.

One:

Create a pack containing only interactive furniture, and put it in the Crown Shop. A comfortable bed you could lay in, a chair or two you could sit in, a couch you could relax on, and whatever else comes to your brilliant minds. To escape inappropriate usage of these interactive items, you could only allow ONE Wizard per bed, chair, couch, etc. Wizards could put these interactive furniture pieces into their Castle and impress their friends, and their Wizardy behinds could finally feel something besides the rough saddle of their Mounts.

Two:

Create a Castle that comes with interactive furniture. You did it with the Avalon Castle Plot; it comes with a ton of cool Castle Blocks to get the builder started. So why not do it with interactive furniture? Quite like the Castle Plot, Wizards could move the interactive furniture around, and even pick stuff up and move it to a different Castle. Never again will I and many Wizards like me strive to lay in our virtual beds and sit in our virtual chairs, to no avail.

So there you have it. Of course, you don't have to go through with this idea, but I think it would be an innovative way to improve the quality of Castles all across the Spiral! Thank you for your time!

P.S this was posted on wizard101central!

-Alia SparkleGrove
YES!!!! I love this idea! and maybe make it so you can climb a ladder, so for example, if you wanted to look like you were fixing the roof in the wizard's watchtower, you could place a ladder down, and run up to it and press x, and BAM! you are climbing a ladder. KI, if you are listening, I think this idea is so awesome! so pretty please could you add this, maybe as a special Christmas update, or with the empyrea update? if you don't do it, I can understand.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
sun girl1122 on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
YES!!!! I love this idea! and maybe make it so you can climb a ladder, so for example, if you wanted to look like you were fixing the roof in the wizard's watchtower, you could place a ladder down, and run up to it and press x, and BAM! you are climbing a ladder. KI, if you are listening, I think this idea is so awesome! so pretty please could you add this, maybe as a special Christmas update, or with the empyrea update? if you don't do it, I can understand.
Yes! I don't think it would be that big to make. You would just have to press X to interact with it. We already are pushing X to interact with some things. I really hope this happens!

-Alia SparkleGrove

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
simple way that would break it (oh god not Buzz Killington) i set a teleporter down... and where the location that is set at, i place a bed.... someone lays in the bed with X, i teleport to be glitched in the bed over them.....