Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insanity Tower ... must be legendary to enter

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
There should be an endgame tower that allows players to earn tickets and get good boss drops while being incredibly challenging and difficult to play in order to keep the legendary elite players happy, entertained, and busy. New badges should also be obtained.

The idea is simple. A fourteen tower dungeon, where every third floor is filled with mana and health wisps. You can leave at any floor after the first and collect tickets, but you get the most tickets the higher up in the tower you make it. All bosses are randomly chosen, though some pre-programmed boss fights can be tossed into the random selection. I want to see stuff like bosses that use insane bolt (imagine going up against four of these at once), beguile, and the like.

Every floor has its own special tricks/rules eventhough the bosses are randomized. An environment would be set for each floor, such as reduced healing, reduced damage, no high pip spells, no small pip spells, boss cheats, etc.

Pretty much the programmers try to craft incredibly hard scenerios in which to kill us, and if we manage to go far we get more tickets (some of my friends don't even want to play PvP but they like some of the PvP spells, I think there should be a way to get tickets for them without playing PvP). This type of tower would give more reason to play with your friends. (I hate running out of things to do in the game while wanting to play with my friends but not having any place to really play with them at).

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
They just put in a tower similar to that, except without the tickets, WATERWORKS! If you want tickets and don't want to do PvP, try the pet derby.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
ooh that would be cool.
I would put in that boss on DS that does shield wisps and sword wisps :O
That was fun!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
seasnake wrote:
There should be an endgame tower that allows players to earn tickets and get good boss drops while being incredibly challenging and difficult to play in order to keep the legendary elite players happy, entertained, and busy. New badges should also be obtained.

The idea is simple. A fourteen tower dungeon, where every third floor is filled with mana and health wisps. You can leave at any floor after the first and collect tickets, but you get the most tickets the higher up in the tower you make it. All bosses are randomly chosen, though some pre-programmed boss fights can be tossed into the random selection. I want to see stuff like bosses that use insane bolt (imagine going up against four of these at once), beguile, and the like.

Every floor has its own special tricks/rules eventhough the bosses are randomized. An environment would be set for each floor, such as reduced healing, reduced damage, no high pip spells, no small pip spells, boss cheats, etc.

Pretty much the programmers try to craft incredibly hard scenerios in which to kill us, and if we manage to go far we get more tickets (some of my friends don't even want to play PvP but they like some of the PvP spells, I think there should be a way to get tickets for them without playing PvP). This type of tower would give more reason to play with your friends. (I hate running out of things to do in the game while wanting to play with my friends but not having any place to really play with them at).

That would be... awesome!

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
There's already a dungeon like this called the waterworks. The waterworks came from the recent update.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
kckool wrote:
They just put in a tower similar to that, except without the tickets, WATERWORKS! If you want tickets and don't want to do PvP, try the pet derby.

they absolutely did not put in a tower similar to what I wrote about here... Water works is always the same when you go into it and you never get to fight much in it but rather have to wait for ages while one or two people attack with ink on them, waterworks isn't even close to what I wrote