Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Indicating main

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
Ok, so when I play this game for a while and lose my member ship I have to wait a while to get another one, but the problem is when I get back to this game I lost track on which quest is my main one, so I have to go back and forth in the central wiki to know which one is the correct one, so instead should't KI mark each quest indicating if its a main one or a side one?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I agree it would be nice if quest-lines were indicated somehow.

Similar issue when you are sent to an NPC as part of a quest, and he has three different topics to choose from. Which one do you select for your active quest??? Select the wrong one and you get sent picking flowers in Never-Never-Land.... three hours later you discover you are off track.

If quests could be color coded, or have key words or symbols associated with them it would really make questing smoother.

Happy Wizarding!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LukeAndEye on May 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so when I play this game for a while and lose my member ship I have to wait a while to get another one, but the problem is when I get back to this game I lost track on which quest is my main one, so I have to go back and forth in the central wiki to know which one is the correct one, so instead should't KI mark each quest indicating if its a main one or a side one?
We've asked for this for a long time. KI has done nothing. So I guess the answer to your question is no.