Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase house item limit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
The housing items need to be raised especially for the bigger houses, there is so much I still want to add in my house but I cant due to these limits. I feel it should be at least 500 items for the bundle houses.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Thomas DarkShield on May 15, 2020 wrote:
The housing items need to be raised especially for the bigger houses, there is so much I still want to add in my house but I cant due to these limits. I feel it should be at least 500 items for the bundle houses.
I totally agree! I started a new thread in gardening a short time ago asking why there is such a small limit of items in houses that are specifically "liked" for plants? I purchased the Red Barn Farm recently and already owned the Ever After Village -- huge sprawling area for planting. I just got into gardening and was looking forward to going crazy planting all over the place until I found out about the limit.

Even worse, at least for planting seeds, the dirt plot counts as one item and the seed as one item. So to plant a seed counts as two items, even in the places showing as "plowed and ready for planting" on the grounds of these two houses! It doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, I have not received a reply from KI explaining why there is such a small item count limit, particularly on houses that are huge with lots of land, etc. The elixirs do not add much and are not worth wasting the crowns.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2012
Agreed! Please raise the limits of items in each house, especially for the larger houses. Also please raise the amount of additional items we can add to our house with the elixir. For the amount of crowns you charge, 50 additional items is not enough. It should be at least 100 for each elixir. Please consider this. Thanks!