Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In game Kiosk for Dungeons.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
Would love to see a NPC that could help wizards currently looking for other wizards to do a particular dungeon. I know there are these message boards, however you have to coordinate with whomever answers them. Could put the NPC or NPC's in wizard city in a new ward. I find that because you have to be a friend of each person to individually chat with them the process of getting a group together to do alot of dungeons is annoying. Getting to the dungeons from wizard city would still be by the same means, but at the very least, you wouldn't have to go through each realm looking for people to do them. Any other thoughts?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Would it come at a price? That would make it fair. How about for 10 arena tickets, 10 crowns, or 1000 gold, you can go into it? And then find someone. To find the person you pay... Not when you enter, incase you turn back.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
How about...
There is a book outside of the dungeon sigils (like in the Arena) where you can sign up and then people can ask you to go with them. Heres what it would be like:
You press X, then click on one of the three options: Join a random team; Look for people on your own; or be teleported to a random group.
That way joining a dungeon will be quick and easy, without having to switch realms every minute until you find a group.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
How about...
There is a book outside of the dungeon sigils (like in the Arena) where you can sign up and then people can ask you to go with them. Heres what it would be like:
You press X, then click on one of the three options: Join a random team; Look for people on your own; or be teleported to a random group.
That way joining a dungeon will be quick and easy, without having to switch realms every minute until you find a group.

I like it. That would really help.