Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improving Creatures For Next Level Cap

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
1. I really want to see creatures with dual types like life and fire or something
like that. Ex: There is a boss that is myth and ice, its power pips work for both school, he has -80% resist to both schools and 40% boosts to opposite schools storm and fire.

2. I've noticed that creatures do not have dispels in their decks (except for myth's myth imp). I think by the next world they should be a little more advanced and be able to use dispels of their own school.

3. Some of the cheats are getting old and over done. I mean we all know about -90% tower shield where you have to kill everyone else first. I'd like to see more things like star spell triggers skeletal dragon or steals every blade and shield you put on yourself and teammates.

4. Then comes the basics of health. Did you know that the level 58 quest for death's skeletal dragon involved defeating a boss of 13,000 health and is of the death school + a 2,000 health death minion AND puts a trap on you for every blade you use. The new quest for level 68 spell Dr.Von's Monster is to defeat a 7,500 health boss with no cheats and is death. I sincerely do not know why KI made the quest easy ( and Zafaria as a whole is exceptionally easy) but I would rather wait a month more for a new world so long as the quests are challenging the spells are well thought out and animated and the bosses have extremly high health and cheats and maybe even other obstacles you guys can come up with.

Level 70 Death Transcended Wizard ~ Brandon Legendmask

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I'm surprised you guys got this thread on so fast o. o? Does this mean its not a bad idea?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
In response:
1 - This is something I've mentioned before in the past. Either Dual-School or Single School w/ Mastery Amulet.

2 - There are a few bosses that have dispels. Nergal will put a Dispel on you of whatever damage spell you hit him with. Nalia Dunestrider will use Quenches on you.

3 - 90% Tower is a 'Standard' cheat that we can expect for a while. There are some bosses that have special methods to remove it other than being left alone. I'd love to see a boss that only gets 90% Towers AFTER he's alone.

4 - Many people whined and complained and threw temper tantrums about such difficult spell quests. While I would love them to add cheats to The Hoarder, they should at least double his health.

My own comments:
I would love to see bosses that have Immune (100% Resist) / Heal by Damage (101%+ Resist) status to their school. This would give a reason to use Armor Piercing.

Thanks for the post, and sorry if I hurt your feelings with any of my comments.
Logan Soulsinger
Transcended Theurgist
Legendary Artisan
Grandmaster Gardener

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Johnist wrote:
In response:
1 - This is something I've mentioned before in the past. Either Dual-School or Single School w/ Mastery Amulet.

2 - There are a few bosses that have dispels. Nergal will put a Dispel on you of whatever damage spell you hit him with. Nalia Dunestrider will use Quenches on you.

3 - 90% Tower is a 'Standard' cheat that we can expect for a while. There are some bosses that have special methods to remove it other than being left alone. I'd love to see a boss that only gets 90% Towers AFTER he's alone.

4 - Many people whined and complained and threw temper tantrums about such difficult spell quests. While I would love them to add cheats to The Hoarder, they should at least double his health.

My own comments:
I would love to see bosses that have Immune (100% Resist) / Heal by Damage (101%+ Resist) status to their school. This would give a reason to use Armor Piercing.

Thanks for the post, and sorry if I hurt your feelings with any of my comments.
Logan Soulsinger
Transcended Theurgist
Legendary Artisan
Grandmaster Gardener

I'm grateful you responded and that we have some ideas in common so I just hope everyone keeps posting their ideas.