Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Impossible-to-beat-without-a-friend

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Here guys. The bosses and monsters are all fair before the middle of MB.

All fair! 7/8 fair :D 1/2 all fair :) Not really fair. :(Not fair!
Wizard city---Krokotopia---Marlybone---Mooshu---Dragonspyre---

3/8 all fair ?Unknown?
Grizzleheim---Celestia

Fair mean in here the monster and bosses health are all tie or lower than the right level wizards. but in some places the health of monsters are HIGHER than the wizard him self so i guess that not really fair for the wizard. But, if the wizard can beat him whithout any problem because the enemie is weak in attacking, is fair. If that monster have many health and many demange point, is not fair.......

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I do agree, some of the bosses are not fair because they are so much more powerful then you, but they are all definetly soloable. The only ones you can't solo at the time you get the quest would be the Oni's in Mooshu. This would account for MOST people. Some people can solo them. And as for Dragon Spyre, the bosses and multi level dungons are definetly unfair. Kingsisle has adressed this issue and is making dragon spyre easier in many ways. Quests are going to be worth more, the bosses and minions, except for Malistair, will have less health, and missions will require less street enemies to defeat. This is so any one can solo the game without the help of others. Also, I think that Kingsisle is going to make all cheating boss dungons have the ability so that you can return to the same level you lost on, if you solo it and die. Some areas like parts of grizzlhim, briskbreeze, and the malistair instance are sopost to be hard so you have the abilty to experience batteling with others. There are not many like that and almost all of them are not part of the story quest.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
it's already fair, i have 2000 hp and i can kill jade oni who has 7500 hp without help. Also your supposed to play the game with friends, not everything can be soloed.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
What is the point of this post? That enemies in higher level worlds have higher health? if the higher level world enemies had any less health, EVERYONE could one shot.

Historian
May 28, 2009
I AM playing with friends! The topic mean is not everythings can be soloed but your friends cannot bo always online!

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Here guys. The bosses and monsters are all fair before the middle of MB.

All fair! 7/8 fair :D 1/2 all fair :) Not really fair. :(Not fair!
Wizard city---Krokotopia---Marlybone---Mooshu---Dragonspyre---

3/8 all fair ?Unknown?
Grizzleheim---Celestia

Fair mean in here the monster and bosses health are all tie or lower than the right level wizards. but in some places the health of monsters are HIGHER than the wizard him self so i guess that not really fair for the wizard. But, if the wizard can beat him whithout any problem because the enemie is weak in attacking, is fair. If that monster have many health and many demange point, is not fair.......

The easiest realm I have found so far is Kroktopia. I finished it pretty much by myself at a low level. The only beast I had to have help on was the beast with the bull head with its two minions over in the crokosphinx. I think some of the things are actually designed for group enteractment. But the crokotopica was actually one of the easiest. Right now I still have not done the sunken city. I want too but I have to wait till I find a few people that want to take it on with me.

I am actually going to have to find me some questers to help me with the three hour dungeon in marlybone.

I went in and I saw right from the get go I won't be able to do it alone. the first boss you get a boss over 2000 and his minons are also over 2000. I think if you solo it should be one minion and one boss. Three against one is hardly fair. But I see where this may be a group adventure rather than a soloist adventure. I don't think the best of the best could do this dungeon alone.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I AM playing with friends! The topic mean is not everythings can be soloed but your friends cannot bo always online!

Then wait until they are online if you need help. I just don't understand the excessive posts that involve whining. The problem isn't the game,it is how you are playing it.