Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you were an NPC, would you be...

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
...a boss? What are your cheats/stats, and what do you say to intruders?
...a minion? What school/rank are you? How do you help/not help players?
...a trainer or professor? What spells do you teach, and at what levels?
...a quest-giver? What level is the quest, and how do you complete it?

Disclaimer: this idea is partly-rooted in fan-fic geekdom, since that's what I was working on at 3 o'clock this morning when I first thought of it; therefore, certain bits probably won't make sense. But it's just for fun, so try not to take anything too seriously.... It seemed like a good idea at the time. :P

Now that the boring part is out of the way, here's my own example:

At level 75, Alhazred summons you back to Krok and tells you that his apprentice has disappeared- the Necromaster is back, and he wants to use her power for his evil experiments, so it's important that you get to her before he does.

You would then return to the Great Spyre, only to come across Yours Truly (as an evil wizard) and have to fight her as the Mistress of Death.

-

Name: Olivia, Mistress of Death
School: Death
Resist: 80% to death, 25% boost to Life.
Health: 10,000

Cheats: If you cast Spirit Armour, she'll steal it; if you disarm or shatter, she returns the favour and takes your blades/shields for herself. And, if you attack her without at least 5 shields/blades (combined) on yourself, she'll cast a Wraith at you.

Dialogue: "Alhazred sent you? You should have told him not to bother, for my power far surpasses his. Feel my wrath, wizard!"

-

Once you defeat her, she turns back into her old self and offers to take you to the Necromaster. When you go through the door to fight 100K Malistaire, she joins you in the dueling circle:

Name: Shadowsong, Bringer of Justice
School: Balance
Resist: 60% to Death/Life.
Health: 10,000

Dialogue: "Stand with me, young wizard- I will protect you."

Initially, she doesn't appear to do any damage, but will blade/shield/heal you as you fight 100K Malistaire. BUT... as soon as he casts a drain-spell on you, she calls out, "Let there be light!" and hits him with a Power Nova that does 3000 damage and leaves him wearing Weakness, Black Mantle, and 2 random dispels.

Once you defeat him, Shadowsong tells you to meet her at the Balance school in Krok. When you get there, Alhazred is grateful to you for saving her and gives you a new spell as a reward!

-

Yawn. Time for bed now... but I can't wait to see some of the answers! The sky's the limit, guys, so be creative, and have fun!