Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could take something out of the game..

1
AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
...What would you take out?

I personally wouldn't take anything out, but I'd like to see what you guys would strip the game of!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
194
mman17 wrote:
...What would you take out?

I personally wouldn't take anything out, but I'd like to see what you guys would strip the game of!


fire monsters and the abitly for not being able to talk and say things like mewstash and stuff

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
124
i would make each street fight have guys with 400-900 and i would make it so NO BOSSES CHEAT!

Hunter Deathcaster Legendary Necromancer

Wolf Drakethief level 14 initate diviner


Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
32
Those fights in DS with the poxes. (or is it poxi? What's the plural of pox?)

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
575
Gler88 wrote:
Those fights in DS with the poxes. (or is it poxi? What's the plural of pox?)


Oh those defender pox and attack pox? I loved that one! Those two fightes were fun strategic minefields. Having to crawl through those muddy waters was quite the exercise and test of patience.

I would remove Gobblers because of that awful gas attack. Vomiting frogs, yay, Goofy looking gobblers that spray you from their rear? Not for me.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
I would take out the fact that most Mobs before Celestia cast spells out of their school. So, they would all have to cast spells within their perspective schools only!

Survivor
May 11, 2009
6
i would want them to take out HAVING to wear hats
i wonder if were all bald under there

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
521
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2347
darthjt wrote:
I would take out the fact that most Mobs before Celestia cast spells out of their school. So, they would all have to cast spells within their perspective schools only!


I agree to an extent. If you have leveled all the way through to legendary and you go back to some of the areas to work on badges, you will find that some of those mobs have become a little more flexible. Where they used to have a primary and secondary to a degee, they are now using a few spells that are not what we saw before. More like they are now using TC's.

But What I would take out or at least reduce is the use of WEAKNESS by the mobs.

I recently took my life wizard back to DS to eleminate a few spiders for a badge. In one battle (solo) I was spammed 4 times in a row with weakness.
This is not the first time that has happened, but sometimes it seems to happen more and more. That is really starting to get old.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
575
darthjt wrote:
I would take out the fact that most Mobs before Celestia cast spells out of their school. So, they would all have to cast spells within their perspective schools only!


Amen to that one!

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
131
mman17 wrote:
...What would you take out?

I personally wouldn't take anything out, but I'd like to see what you guys would strip the game of!


Trolls.
Not the spell, like, ingame people trolls.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
64
CorbinW wrote:
Gler88 wrote:
Those fights in DS with the poxes. (or is it poxi? What's the plural of pox?)


Oh those defender pox and attack pox? I loved that one! Those two fightes were fun strategic minefields. Having to crawl through those muddy waters was quite the exercise and test of patience.

I would remove Gobblers because of that awful gas attack. Vomiting frogs, yay, Goofy looking gobblers that spray you from their rear? Not for me.

The plaural of pox is pox

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
296
The Taunt spells. Except for the minions' use of it.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
258
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Menu chat!


Menu chat????
My original response that KI blocked !!!!!
KI that was meant to be an astounded !!!!
not an agreeing !!!!!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
275
If I had to take one thing out, it would probably be the Crown Shop. I think its brought nothing but trouble. I think the Crown Houses, she be sold at all housing shops. And, I think that other items such as Mounts, should be sold at the Pet store. I think the clothes are pointless, and have no meaning. The only benifit out of the Crown Shop, is the Henchman.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
294
Enemies with pet cards that can use them more than once. Specially myth imp.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
658
Every enemy now casts weakness on me. constantly. every battle it seems. i'd rather take damage! my calculator just can't take the beatings i give it when weakness is cast on me. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
705
iceking355 wrote:

The plaural of pox is pox


The singular is pock, as in pockmark :D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
etherchaos wrote:
Every enemy now casts weakness on me. constantly. every battle it seems. i'd rather take damage! my calculator just can't take the beatings i give it when weakness is cast on me. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer


I think this is the best idea for the thing to take out of the game. I hate that spell, Weakness.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
Gler88 wrote:
Those fights in DS with the poxes. (or is it poxi? What's the plural of pox?)


I also definitely agree with ya, those poxi are ridiculous (and yes it is poxi).

Hero
Nov 22, 2010
747
I would take out the overuse of various spells. For example, there seems to be a game designer somewhere that is obsessed with the elf spells - and thus way too many things cast those spells AND CAST THEM TOO MUCH. (either that or the game design team is too lazy to come up with additional spells when designing new monsters and worlds).

While I don't want the elf spells removed, I do what the other use of them dealt with. And the same for a number of the other spells such as weakeness, vampire and so on.


Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Menu chat!


I know! It pains me to have to talk with some young friends and use that horrible, classless menu of lifeless, boring words!

Historian
May 01, 2010
665
mman17 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Menu chat!


I know! It pains me to have to talk with some young friends and use that horrible, classless menu of lifeless, boring words!


ok, so put yourself at the other end of the spectrum- do you want 13- year olds hearing the "colorful metaphors" of the spiral? and then not realizing what they are saying? thats an unlikely example but you may get the point.

also, to all of you menu chatters saying you dont want to be your friend is not mean. i dont know how many times i have gotten in an arguement with a menu chatter (yes you actually can lol) trying to explain saying no to being a friends is not rude or mean!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
47
I would take out all the things that you can only buy with crowns, or the cheating bosses.
those two things really bug me.
~Autumn OwlGlade
"I will do ANYTHING to defy you!"

1