Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If You Could Make Your Own Housing item...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
If you could make your own housing item what would it be? Name the item, Put what it is (like what it look like), and price it!
Also make your own plant! Name it, Describe it, Price it, put how tough it is( like put a five for five shovels), and prize( like three for like three coin pictures).

Be creative hope you enjoy this and good night! or good evening! or good morning! Wow and i thought this would look perfessional.

Matthew Goldtheif 44 Master Pyromancer.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
warriorwizard2 wrote:
If you could make your own housing item what would it be? Name the item, Put what it is (like what it look like), and price it!
Also make your own plant! Name it, Describe it, Price it, put how tough it is( like put a five for five shovels), and prize( like three for like three coin pictures).

Be creative hope you enjoy this and good night! or good evening! or good morning! Wow and i thought this would look perfessional.

Matthew Goldtheif 44 Master Pyromancer.

I'd create a weapon rack that could hold some of your swords, wands, etc.

It would look like a wooden rack like the ones in the BAZAAR, just with your stuff in it.

It would cost 10,000 gold to buy.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
I would like display cases or mannekins enabling me to display the "history" of the equipment my wizard used in his travels. I would like a wall mount frame for exhibiting reagents.

But MOSTLY - I would like a game journal detailing every conversation I had, every quest completed, and the loot obtained from each drop.

Being able to make personal notes in the journal would be Uber nice.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Anything to show off our cool equipment we have but never use anymore. Like maybe a clothing rack or hat rack.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Really guys? I like the ideas but really all we can come up with are display cases? OK let me show an example of what I was expecting more creativeness! Let me show an example

Russian Doll

Appearance: A large round gobbler statue, but every once in a while he'll open up and a smaller one would sprout then it would keep repeating that until the last gobbler statue is ths sive of a pet imp then they jump back in each other until the first one closes. and keeps repeating through out the day.

Cost: 9500coins

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
My plant is:

Name: Super Mushroom
Is: A large mushroom.
Difficulty: 12 Shovels
Reward: 12 Gold Pieces
Requires: Large Plot
Rank 10+ Only
Costs 10,000 crowns in the crowns shop. (100,000 gold)
Possible Rewards:

-An interactive furniture piece called: Super Mushroom Souffle
The souffle makes you 2x larger than usual and also the narrator says "You grow 2x larger." Also, the interactive board is a picture of the souffle, saying Click or press X to eat. This lasts 10 minutes, and can only be done every 60 hours (Two and a half days).

-10,000-50,000 Gold

-1,000-5,000 Crowns

-An outfit that's called: Super Outfit
Gives:
Hat

Name: Super Hat
Gives: +1,000 HP, 300 Mana, +100 Pet Energy
Rank 10+ Gardener Only
Level 40+ Only
No Trade
No Auction

Robe

Name: Super Robe
Gives: +1,025 HP, +50 Pet Energy
Rank 10+ Gardener Only
Level 41+ Only
No Trade
No Auction

Shoes

Name: Super Shoes
Gives: +70% Damage, +500 HP, +100 Mana, +30% accuracy, +50% Speed
Rank 10+ Gardener Only
Level 45+ Only
No Trade
No Auction

Wand

Name: Super Wand
Gives: +500 HP, +95% Critical Allows you to cheat by casting Satyr on yourself if health is 600 or under
Rank 10+ Gardener Only
Level 48+ Only

-A pass of making your own card and having it for 24 hours

-A Malistaire Minion Treasure Card from the Hand of Doom set.

You will get 2 of these rewards.

Thanks!

Master the Storm, master the life. Master the Balance, and you've mastered power.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
ok i would probly make an interative confettie canons! its acly more then that really its like a stand with two horns (confeeti canons) fog maker, and flam thrower! that or my own personal underwater labertory MAHAHAHA! sorry

and this would be somewhere between 2,000 to 8,0o0