Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas:Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
I have an idea: What if we could add different rooms to our dorms, like a lounge, bedroom, and kitchen area, that costs certain amounts of crowns or gold?

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
:D thats cool. i'd want that, so my lower levels could have some exploring space! :D

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
mistyfoot22 wrote:
I have an idea: What if we could add different rooms to our dorms, like a lounge, bedroom, and kitchen area, that costs certain amounts of crowns or gold?

that would be sooooo awsome! (I *teknicly have one because I have a door in the test realm for my leprechan) but still even in my live realm i have so much stuff i could ether use a real house or a bigger dorm. (or rooms )

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Defender
Dec 01, 2010
WTB an apartment! LOL. I do think a kitchen would be cool. None of the houses have a "kitchen" area and the stoves they have are usually to big for some of the spaces.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
danton1983 wrote:
WTB an apartment! LOL. I do think a kitchen would be cool. None of the houses have a "kitchen" area and the stoves they have are usually to big for some of the spaces.

Does that mean "What the Bartleby?"

Anyway, NO! Buy a house if you want more space!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Didn't anyone listen to Bookshelvings.
We already have houses

I mean, look at the word Dorm. Student Dorms aren't really the comfort home sweet home type. Its just like going to school.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
The word 'dorm' is a short version of the word 'dormitory', which comes from the Latin word 'dormitorium' literally meaning 'sleeping room'. That's the only thing you're supposed to use a dorm for: sleeping. Not eating; not lounging, not bathing; sleeping. Plus, you can get houses that have those amenities as Bookshelvings said.