Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas that should be added

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
These ideas are not my own, I was strolling through the dorms and I picked out some ideas that would make the game funner(is that even a word?)

Chronomancy- A new school
Like the Astral schools, chronomancy will work as a supplementary school. Chronomancy will mainly focus on extending and reducing DoT, moon, and star spells.

Homework/Daily rewards
Like in school, you get homework. But in W101 you have the option to go to your teacher and accept 'homework'. It could be things like defeat Lord Nightshade and you get something in return, like some xp and some gold. And you can only do it once a day.

Cooking
Cooking would be similar to crafting, but instead you get temporary stat boosts. For example, if you cook a meal, you can get +10% damage for half an hour when you eat it. But it shouldnt be allowed in PvP.

DoT Prisms
This one would get the attention from Pyromancers. These prisms would convert one DoT spell to the opposing school. So if you cast a fire elf with the help from the prism, all damage from the elf will be ice instead of fire, helpful against fire bosses.

A Candy World
Professor Greyrose mentioned she was from Candy World. I would personally go to this world everyday!
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/candy-worldnew-world-17355/89098

Uncraft Crafted Items
This would be great feature to add. But theres one major flaw, people can just buy crafted items from the bazaar and uncraft them...

Teleporting to friend
Have you ever teleported to a friend and you find yourself in a battle you don't want to be in? What if KI add a feature that shows he/she is in a battle?

A Fish Bazaar
A place where wizards sell fish and others can buy it. It would save time crafting something that require fish.

A New Mini Game- Wizard101 Chess!
Chess is one classic game which isnt in a KI game. Wizard101 Chess can have school themed chess pieces and attack with the piece's animation. Imagine a board with fire cat pawns, heck hound rooks, and a helephant as a king!

These are some ideas, I'm positive there's more features that would be beneficial to the game.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
And also i have failed to mention that i think that chronomancy should be thought in Wysteria. Why? Because Wysteria is the home to Pigswicks, and we were warned that they are cheaters. And changing how much rounds a spell will effect is kind of a cheat. And the maybe the pigs are hiding this form of magic and doesnt want to reveal it to the wizards...

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Fish bazaar wouldn't be good. People would be able to buy a fish one day, then sell it for 3 times the price as fish of the day some other day.