Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for updates that wouldn't require new worlds

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I am excited for the Empyrea update, but as I am still only in Avalon, it'll be a while before I get to see Empyrea.

I also know that it takes a lot of work to code, decorate, animate, and well everything that goes into a new world. All from scratch. KI does a GREAT job at world construction but it does take a while to build and test a new world.

So I do have an idea or two that KI could implement without having to code an entire new world. Things similar to Gravuluum or Monsterology

Shellus Gruffheart from Firecat Alley could have daily artifact quests.

Sherlock Bones could need help on weekly basis with a case he's working on. His inspiration relied on the services of the Baker Street Irregulars for assistance. So maybe Wizards coulbe a member of Mr. Bones Barker Street Irregulars.

In all of the time I've played Wizards, I've never actually sat in class (boring yes) bought maybe our Professor would have a weekly Assignment (ie studying a certain creature and you need to fight a set number over the course of the week).

What ideas do you have that KI could implement without having create a new world from scratch?

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Interesting ideas!

Alia Misthaven