Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
I'm just going to list a few ideas that i've thought about for updates
1. All schools who haven't gotten any type of healing spell besides pixie should get a new healing spell for self only because I feel it's strongly needed when you are fighting alone now at a much higher level (fire, ice, myth). Maybe a 600-700 for self depending on school. Especially when storm gets a chance to heal 1,000 and balance has availing hands.

2. A new dungeon (maybe around level 150) for much better gear. I know there are skeleton key dungeons and such besides darkmoor but really? The darkmoor gear is barely an improvement from the waterworks gear. Some schools damage/strength stat actually goes down, and the increase in resistance isn't much especially for ice. Ice is supposed to be the school of defense yet storm and the rest have only a 2% difference in resistance on the robes? Ice and storm should have a fair battle yet ice can barely compete anymore due to low defense and whoever has the highest critical or damage automatically wins now. (I have wizards of every school before I look biased). Also if there is no block stat at least bring back the incoming or outgoing heal stat. There shouldn't be barely a difference in gear 40 levels later when the dungeons are much harder.

3. Possibly new minion spells. The level 75 minion doesn't cut it anymore and for people fighting alone at least 1 new minion spell would help but obviously keep the majority of/best minions within myth.

4. Not nerfing spells for pvp. I can see banning certain spells but don't weaken spells when most players do not participate in pvp, there are ways to win and get around everything with the right strategy (as long as the gear is fair like mentioned above).

5. Creating a divide somewhere in levels for pvp. Ever since critical and block was created it's impossible for lower level wizards (even ones with low amounts of critical/block) to win against those who are higher level due to players being allowed to duel wizards within 20 levels. Especially when block is practically ineffective now. I'm thinking players above level 59 should not be allowed to duel anyone below that.

6. Not creating useless to little use spells. Nobody uses detonate, cool down, reduce threat, generate threat, etc maybe more than once in a lifetime and it's annoying to work hard to defeat a boss for a spell you will never use.

7. Making hatching cheaper and use less gold, or gain more xp points when training your pet. I know this probably will not change because pets are not supposed to be easy, but it's very disappointing to put alot of gold and time into a pet for a few levels only to get stats you do not want resulting in a new hatch.

Feel free to add or improve