Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea's for the Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Hi there i have been wondering because in waterworks at the end the 3 bosses cheat they ra if you get it wrong so i was wondering to make us wizard be able to cheat in pvp and hard bosses it would be really good fun because i am level 70 and so i could have it so like if you wand me it scarecrows or offten it does wrath with +40.
It would be good if it says like "You waste my time fighting me" and then it wraths or when you get wanded it would say something like "Bad move now i will Scarecrow you all" with +50 not +40.
Or if you are badly hurt and they hurt you even more you can use like your frankinstine on them.
In the tower of the helephant at the beggining the death boss casts -90 i was thinking wizards could have them or it does them like it says "I must sheild" and it puts -90 on that would be good
Thanks
From AlejandroBattleFinder Level 70 Death

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Wow. Bad move. Post this in PvP forum, you'd get a million and one negative reviews. Let me explain......In PvP, cheating is all the way against the rules, not in the coding of the game. I can see how this would help make strategies more interesting, but I can also see this being abused horribly. If it were PvE only, maybe, but i'd still be against it....

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
Wow. Bad move. Post this in PvP forum, you'd get a million and one negative reviews. Let me explain......In PvP, cheating is all the way against the rules, not in the coding of the game. I can see how this would help make strategies more interesting, but I can also see this being abused horribly. If it were PvE only, maybe, but i'd still be against it....
There is no point in criticizing Ki would never put this idea down no matter how many people ask for this.