Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for the final battle...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I know some of you may have thought of ideas for the last showdown with Morganthe, but I thought of a little twist that could come afterwards...

After a long, difficult battle with Morganthe in the deep reaches of the Shadow Web, the Umbra Queen withers away in defeat. Her former second-in-command, a sorcerer named Lance Darksilk, slowly applauds your victory. He states that you have prevented Morganthe's conquest of the Spiral. He walks over to the same spot where Morganthe once was, picks up the Deck of Shadows that she left behind...and glows with a shadowy aura! The sorcerer then transforms into a mighty, magical deity that's seemingly unstoppable! Admitting he'd used you to rid him of the one obstable to his universal domination, Lance prepares to finish you...

However, hope arrives in the form of Merle Ambrose, the Ravenwood and Pigswick faculties, the Order of the Fang, and an army of Gobblers, Elementals, Manders, Undead, and more! They agree to hold off Lance's army while you tend to the fiend himself.

Lance the Supreme
Balance (weird, huh?)
Rank 15 Boss
36,000 Health
Regular Spells: Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Balanceblade, Hex, Weakness, Spectral Blast, Sandstorm, Availing Hands, Hydra, Power Nova, Ra, Chimera, Mighty Judgement
Cheats: Uses Mana Burn at the end of a round if any wizard is left with a full Pip counter, uses Supernova after any wizard uses Fortify, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, replaces Global spells with Doom and Gloom, uses Efreet if a wizard uses a wand attack on him, removes negative charms from himself automatically, uses Mass Triage if an attack leaves his team with damage over time effects, uses Shift if only he incurs a damage over time effect

Armored Fire Elf
Fire
Rank 12 Boss
9,500 Health
Regular Spells: Glacial Shield, Fireblade, Fire Trap, Fuel, Immolate, Power Link, Grand Phoenix, Helephant, Fire Dragon, Rain of Fire, Scald, Choke, Smoke Screen
Cheats: May use Detonate after using Rain of Fire or Fire Dragon, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, removes negative charms from himself automatically

Rogue Water Elemental
Storm
Rank 12 Boss
8,500 Health
Regular Spells: Dream Shield, Stormblade, Supercharge, Storm Trap, Enfeeble, Wild Bolt, Storm Hound, Stormzilla, Triton, Storm Lord, Leviathan, Sirens, Tempest
Cheats: May steal a shield at the end of any round, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, removes negative charms from himself automatically

Lifeclops
Life
Rank 12 Boss
Regular Spells: Death Shield, Fire Shield, Lifeblade, Life Trap, Satyr, Regenerate, Rebirth, Centaur, Bronze Helephant, Forest Lord, Gnomes, Dryad
Cheats: May steal a blade at the start of any round, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, removes negative charms from himself automatically, uses Guardian Spirit on Lance if he isn't defeated within 45 rounds

Sooooo......yeah. Those are just my ideas so far. What do the rest of you think?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
wacko99 wrote:
I know some of you may have thought of ideas for the last showdown with Morganthe, but I thought of a little twist that could come afterwards...

After a long, difficult battle with Morganthe in the deep reaches of the Shadow Web, the Umbra Queen withers away in defeat. Her former second-in-command, a sorcerer named Lance Darksilk, slowly applauds your victory. He states that you have prevented Morganthe's conquest of the Spiral. He walks over to the same spot where Morganthe once was, picks up the Deck of Shadows that she left behind...and glows with a shadowy aura! The sorcerer then transforms into a mighty, magical deity that's seemingly unstoppable! Admitting he'd used you to rid him of the one obstable to his universal domination, Lance prepares to finish you...

However, hope arrives in the form of Merle Ambrose, the Ravenwood and Pigswick faculties, the Order of the Fang, and an army of Gobblers, Elementals, Manders, Undead, and more! They agree to hold off Lance's army while you tend to the fiend himself.

Lance the Supreme
Balance (weird, huh?)
Rank 15 Boss
36,000 Health
Regular Spells: Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Balanceblade, Hex, Weakness, Spectral Blast, Sandstorm, Availing Hands, Hydra, Power Nova, Ra, Chimera, Mighty Judgement
Cheats: Uses Mana Burn at the end of a round if any wizard is left with a full Pip counter, uses Supernova after any wizard uses Fortify, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, replaces Global spells with Doom and Gloom, uses Efreet if a wizard uses a wand attack on him, removes negative charms from himself automatically, uses Mass Triage if an attack leaves his team with damage over time effects, uses Shift if only he incurs a damage over time effect

Armored Fire Elf
Fire
Rank 12 Boss
9,500 Health
Regular Spells: Glacial Shield, Fireblade, Fire Trap, Fuel, Immolate, Power Link, Grand Phoenix, Helephant, Fire Dragon, Rain of Fire, Scald, Choke, Smoke Screen
Cheats: May use Detonate after using Rain of Fire or Fire Dragon, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, removes negative charms from himself automatically

Rogue Water Elemental
Storm
Rank 12 Boss
8,500 Health
Regular Spells: Dream Shield, Stormblade, Supercharge, Storm Trap, Enfeeble, Wild Bolt, Storm Hound, Stormzilla, Triton, Storm Lord, Leviathan, Sirens, Tempest
Cheats: May steal a shield at the end of any round, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, removes negative charms from himself automatically

Lifeclops
Life
Rank 12 Boss
Regular Spells: Death Shield, Fire Shield, Lifeblade, Life Trap, Satyr, Regenerate, Rebirth, Centaur, Bronze Helephant, Forest Lord, Gnomes, Dryad
Cheats: May steal a blade at the start of any round, Stun Immune, Beguile Immune, removes negative charms from himself automatically, uses Guardian Spirit on Lance if he isn't defeated within 45 rounds

Sooooo......yeah. Those are just my ideas so far. What do the rest of you think?

Certainly be a challenge. Would need to have a world(Olympus) to keep my mytholagy geek happy. Maybe the Duat as well? Heh heh. I am writing main quests all the time,and gonna start drawing Olympus too! Then I'll work on the last world, The Duat. The Last battle there is against Aphophis. Enjoy Ideas!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
wacko99 wrote:

Lance the Supreme
Balance (weird, huh?)
Rank 15 Boss
36,000 Health

Armored Fire Elf
Fire
Rank 12 Boss
9,500 Health

Rogue Water Elemental
Storm
Rank 12 Boss
8,500 Health

Lifeclops
Life
Rank 12 Boss

Where is the Lifeclops Health?

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist