Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for the 78 spells. Hope you like them.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I thought up some ideas for the next spells. Give your opinion on what you like and don't like and please explain so its not trashing the ideas. Happy Holidays.

Fire: Mr Incinerator's Upgrade
1,125 selected enemy, 20% fire blade on caster, and 55 smokescreen on selected enemy.
Animation: Mr. Incinerator walks out of his hideout. He begins boiling and opens his belly shooting fire from it doing the dmg. He then shoots embers and starts burning up leaving the smokescreen on the enemy and fireblade on caster.
Pip Cost:10
Accuracy:75

Storm: Thunder Flap
1,165 to one enemy, leaves random dispel, storm trap on enemy and stuns for 1rd.
Animation: Three blue fish with wings swim in the water jumping. They begin to flail, it begins to rain and they start to fly. They flap their wings and thunder strikes the enemy doing the dmg and the stun. The spell leaves a random dispel and storm trap.
Accuracy:70

Ice: Dwarven Reinforcements
990 to all enemies, and 55 tower to caster.
Animation: A small dwarven village sits peacefully on a cold mountain. A dwarven army crushes it with a large tank and several soilders armed. They begin firing at all enemies. Two blacksmiths dwarves run at you and build a tower shield on you.
Accuracy:80

Myth: Neman Lion
375, then 845 selected enemy, destroys all traps.

Animation: The Neman Lion jumps down a cliff proudly. It does 400 by scratching enemy with its claws, then charges at them biting and clawing them 850. It swings its tail destroying all traps.

Death: Call to the Headless
275, then 640 over 3rds, convert Dot dmg to health and 35% infection all enemies.

Animation: On a cold foggy night the headless horseman rides by on his horse on a gravel road. He slashes the enemies with his sword doing 250. His horse's eyes begin to glow and ghosts circle around the enemies doing the Dot and leaves a 35 infection on all enemies. He then rides away laughing.

Life: Evergreen Garden Watcher 925 to all enemies, 485 absorb, and reduce major threat.
Animation: A beautiful garden appears. The monster emerges with its eyes glowing red. It wraps around all enemies breathing its posioninous breath on them. It calms down and drops absorbs on you and allies and recues major threat.
Accuracy:90

Balance: Demon of the Nile 905 to one enemy, and 20+ balance blade to all allies.
Animation: The land around the Nile river begins shaking. The Demon crawls out of the river and screeches. It shoots powerful beams from the jewel on its head. It spits sand at you and all allies leaving the 20+ balance blades.
Accuracy:85

Hope you guys like these enjoy and comment! Quests coming soon. Happy Holidays!

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I like the ideas but death needs another AoE please add that

Jacob Moon Blood LvL70 necromancer

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
In my opinion, the spells are way to overpowered for Level 78 Spells. Their damage should at least be for Level 88 Spells. And usually the names are only one or two words long, and not so descriptive, which is a good thing in some occasions but not for the spell name.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
In my opinion, the spells are way to overpowered for Level 78 Spells. Their damage should at least be for Level 88 Spells. And usually the names are only one or two words long, and not so descriptive, which is a good thing in some occasions but not for the spell name.

I based these spells off how KI works. If you think about it by the time these were to come out Ki would have already made level 70 gear from their new WaterWorks. Also by level 78 a storm wizard that has around 2,700 - 2,800 health as a transcender would probably have 3,200ish health. While say an ice wizard with the new gear might have 4,300ish would have about 4,700ish health. As for the names I don't want them to be too dull, but I can try to find another name for them if it bothers you.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
GGOOSE4 wrote:
I like the ideas but death needs another AoE please add that

Jacob Moon Blood LvL70 necromancer

I agree I'll work on it.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Fire Quest

A true Technomancer!
Talk to Falmea.
Falmea: I see you have grown a lot and I think its time for you to learn a new spell. Remember Mr. Incinerator who you defeated to gain your fire elemental. It turns out he is still around. He has been working on a new invention, but he needs a skilled pyromancer to finish and you are just the one! Go to him in Chealsea Court in his old hideout.

Incinerator: You again what do you want?

The sneaky Reginald

Incenerator: Yes I'm making an invention what do you care? Yes a skilled pyromancer is needed to complete this invention, but science is the most important part. If you really want to aid my in my work find Cat Burglar Reginald and get back my the flamed microchip. What are you waiting for? Goooo!

Defeat Cat Buglar Reginald

Reginald: Yo who are you and how'd you get here? You looking for this science thing? Want it, don't ya well your gonna have to fight me for it. Your not really gonna stand a chance, but fresh meat would be nice.

Reginald
School: Storm
Health: 8,950
Creature Class: Cat

Goal complete defeat Regnald. New goal talk to Mr. Incinerator.

Incinerator: You have the item? Yes!

Pyromancery with Science

Incinerator: Now stand back wizard and see the power of science.

A little upgrade
Falmea: Good job young wizard, Mr. Incinerator must of had a change of heart or whatever botbellies have. Anyways congratulations!

Survivor
May 25, 2011
flarzedrago9 wrote:
I thought up some ideas for the next spells. Give your opinion on what you like and don't like and please explain so its not trashing the ideas. Happy Holidays.

1,120 slected enemy, 350 all enimies over 3rds, and -50 accuracy
Animation: Mr. Incinerator walks out of his hideout. He begins boiling and opens his belly shooting fire from it. He then shoots embers at all enemies doing the DoT and leaves -50 accuracy.

1,180 to one enemy, leaves random dispel and storm trap on enemy.
Animation: Three blue fish with wings swim in the water jumping. They begin to flail, it begins to rain and they start to fly. They flap their wings and lightning strikes the enemy doind the dmg. The spell leaves a random dispel and a storm trap.

980 to all enemies, and 55 tower to caster.
Animation: A small dwarven village sits peacefully on a cold mountain. A dwarven army crushes it with a large tank and several soilders armed. They begin firing at all enemies. Two blacksmiths darves run at you and build a tower shield on you.

Myth: Golden Griffin
400, then 850 selected enemy, destroys all traps.
Animation: A Griffin fly down proudly. It does 400 by scratching enemy with its talons, then swoops down and slams them doing 850. It swings its tail destroying all traps.

250, then 680 over 3rds, convert Dot dmg to health and 35 infection.

Animation: On a cold foggy night the headless horseman rides by on his horse on a gravel road. He slashes the enemies with his sword doing 600. His horse's eyes begin to glow and ghosts circle around the enemies doing the Dot and leaves a 35 infection on all enemies. He then rides away laughing.

Life: Evergreen Garden Watcher 900 to all enemies, 500 absorb, and reduce major threat.
Animation: A beautiful garden appears. The monster emerges with its eyes glowing red. It wraps around all enemies breathing its posioninous breath on them. It calms down and drops absorbs on you and allies and recues major threat.

Balance: Demon of the Nile 885 to one enemy, and 20+ balance blade to all allies.
Animation: The land around the Nile river begins shaking. The Demon crawls out of the river and screeches. It shoots powerful beams from the jewel on its head. It spits sand at you and all allies leaving the 20+ balance blades.

I just have something Iwant to say. First I lovew all your ideas but for the Balance spell can we raise the damage to perhaps 1000? Please? Thanks!

Jasmine Dragonblood
level 69 Balance Sorcerer

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
zoobunears wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:

Animation: Mr. Incinerator walks out of his hideout. He begins boiling and opens his belly shooting fire from it. He then shoots embers at all enemies doing the DoT and leaves -50 accuracy.

Animation: Three blue fish with wings swim in the water jumping. They begin to flail, it begins to rain and they start to fly. They flap their wings and lightning strikes the enemy doind the dmg. The spell leaves a random dispel and a storm trap.

Animation: A small dwarven village sits peacefully on a cold mountain. A dwarven army crushes it with a large tank and several soilders armed. They begin firing at all enemies. Two blacksmiths darves run at you and build a tower shield on you.

Animation: A Griffin fly down proudly. It does 400 by scratching enemy with its talons, then swoops down and slams them doing 850. It swings its tail destroying all traps.

250, then 680 over 3rds, convert Dot dmg to health and 35 infection.

Animation: On a cold foggy night the headless horseman rides by on his horse on a gravel road. He slashes the enemies with his sword doing 600. His horse's eyes begin to glow and ghosts circle around the enemies doing the Dot and leaves a 35 infection on all enemies. He then rides away laughing.

Life: Evergreen Garden Watcher 900 to all enemies, 500 absorb, and reduce major threat.

Balance: Demon of the Nile 885 to one enemy, and 20+ balance blade to all allies.

I just have something Iwant to say. First I lovew all your ideas but for the Balance spell can we raise the damage to perhaps 1000? Please? Thanks!

Jasmine Dragonblood
level 69 Balance Sorcerer

The only shield for balance is tower shield which doesn't protect that much. The spell also blades every ally. Making it do 1,000 would be overpowered sorry.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
Leave your feedback on these!

Storm- Thunder's Revenge
950 Storm damage to all enemies and makes you immune to all Storm
damage for 1 round.
Appearance- A powerful thunderstorm appears over the dueling circle
with vicious lightning and thunder. The lightning strikes the enemies
all at once, something no other +1 enemy attack does. When it is over,
a rainbow forms and gives you the immunity to Storm damage for one
round.

Ice- Elik's Hammer
700 Ice damage to one enemy and has a DoT of 100 Ice damage
per round over 3 rounds which equals 1,000 Ice damage in total.
Appearance- Elik, the powerful Ice Giant, comes into the dueling
arena and throws his hammer at the enemy. Then comes the DoT
for 100 Ice damage per round over 3 rounds.

Fire- Fire of Dragonspyre
900 Fire damage to all enemies and gives a DoT of 200 Fire damage
per round over 3 rounds to the surviving enemies.
Appearance- The ground turns to a burning field with lava and fire
comes out of everywhere and attacks all enemies along with giving a
DoT of 200 Fire damage per round over 3 rounds to the surround-
ing enemies.

Death- Fury of the Undead
1,500 Death damage to one enemy. That's it, nothing else.
Appearance- The dueling arena turns dark with death and
gloom. Then, dark and powerful energies appear and attacks
the enemy.

Myth- Akilles' Army
1,000 Myth damage to all enemies and gives a -80 Myth damage
ward to every player in the duel.
Appearance- A horde of trolls, blood bats, minotaurs, and
cyclopes appear and attack all the enemies in the form of
a zoo rampage, or charge. After all the damage is done, all
wizards get a -80 Myth damage ward.

Life- Cleanse of Power
900 Life damage to an enemy and heals all wizards for
500 health points.
Appearance- 3 trees in the form of a triangle, with the top tree
the nearest to the wizards, cast a beam like Lightning Bats, ex-
cept the beam is green. The beam hits the enemy for 900 Life
damage and after that, the triangle shape turns back, with the
top tree nearest to the enemies, and casts a beam on each wiz-
ard, healing them for 500 health points each.

Balance- Wrath of Balance
800 Balance damage to all enemies and leaves a DoT of 400
Balance
damage over 4 rounds. What's unique about this DoT
is the fact that the spell can do as much damage as it wants,
but it will always add up to 400 Balance damage over 4 rounds.
Appearance- 2 Krokotopians and 5 Manders appear and all toget
-her they swing their staffs to make a giant sandstorm that
attacks each enemy for 800 Balance damage and leaves the DoT
totaling up to 1,200 Balance damage.

All of these spells are rank 10 and, obviously, requires 10 mana to cast.
I'm not too fond of the Astral classes so if you want to add some Astral
spells, that'd be nice. I am allowing anyone to edit this or even the GMs
to use this in-game. Enjoy! :-D

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
flarzedrago9 wrote:

Animation: Three blue fish with wings swim in the water jumping. They begin to flail, it begins to rain and they start to fly. They flap their wings and lightning strikes the enemy doing the dmg. The spell leaves a random dispel and a storm trap.

600, then 680 over 3rds, convert Dot dmg to health and 35 infection.

You copied the Headless Horseman from World of Warcraft, the Hallow's End man.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Doublee18 wrote:

Storm- Thunder's Revenge
damage for 1 round.
round.

Ice- Elik's Hammer

ing enemies.

the enemy.

Myth- Akilles' Army

Life- Cleanse of Power
500 health points.

Balance

Please just make your own thread.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Doublee18 wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:

Animation: Three blue fish with wings swim in the water jumping. They begin to flail, it begins to rain and they start to fly. They flap their wings and lightning strikes the enemy doing the dmg. The spell leaves a random dispel and a storm trap.

600, then 680 over 3rds, convert Dot dmg to health and 35 infection.

You copied the Headless Horseman from World of Warcraft, the Hallow's End man.

I don't play World of Warcraft and I honestly don't care for WoW either. I had no idea WoW had a headless horseman.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Storm Quest

Gone Fishing

Belstrom: Hello, young wizard! You have been working very hard and its going to pay off! I'm going to teach you how to summon the Flying Fish of the Sea and to unless their mighty Thunder clap! Go to Torennce if you want to learn more.

Torrence: Hello wizard what brings you here? You want to learn about the Flying Fish of the Sea? Very well. The orignial trio were born millenia ago. When they hatched the Leviathan had tried to eat them, but when it rained they began to take flight and caused lightning to shoot from the sky, scaring it away. If you want to summon them you'll need to prove your worthy.

The Golden Rod

Balestrom: You talked to Torrence? Wonderful. Hmm, to prove your worthy you must bring them the Golden Rod. The Golden Rod was made by the best fisherman of long, long ago. The Wild Demon, a powerful Draconian stole it and kept it since then. No one was strong enough to defeat him! If you can defeat him you will be able to defeat him, you can obtain the rod. Hurry though!

Defeat the Wild Demon

The Wild Demon: Who are you? Your looking for the Golden Rod? I destroyed that long ago, but since your here I am hungry and wizards do taste great!

The Wild Demon
School: Balance
Health: 9,575
Creature Class: Draconian

Goal complete defeat The Wild Demon. New goal talk to Torrence.

Torrence: He destroyed the rod!

A fish no bird wants, and a Leviathan can't handle

Torrence: He may of detroyed the rod, but defeating him should still prove you worthy go behind me into the water and face the powerful Flying Fish of the Sea!

Bolted Up
Balestrom: That was a loud clap of thunder indeed! You proved your worthy, though the lightning may of been of way of them saying "Wheres the Rod, find it!" Congratulations on mastering the spell Thunder Clap!

Happy
Holidays!

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Ice Quest

Larger than gnomes, smaller than Greyrose

Greyrose: Hello young wizard, I've found a new spell for you to learn. For this new spell you'll need to find the ancient dwarves for long, long ago. To find out about the dwarves and where they are go talk to Baldur Goldpaws.

Baldur: Hello, great wizard from Wizard City! What can I help you with today?

History of the Dwarves

Baldur: The dwarves? The dwarves, the bears, and the wolves had fought in a war centuries ago. The dwarves, while small were very good marksmen. There weapons were far superior than the wolves and ours. The dwarves though, were fair enemies. They withdrew from the war and went to the frozen mountain tops on Grizzleheim to live. The war ended and the dwarves returned. A traitor of the wolves named Raverd Goldfur and his army attacked the dwarves and took their land. If you want to get help from the dwarves you must defeat him so the dwarves can crush his army.

Defeat Raverd Goldfur

Goldfur: A wizard what do want? To free the dwarves! Never, I fought hard to take their land and I'll wont give it up without a fight. A small wizard like you wont stand a chance against a great warrior like me!

Goldfur
School: Life
Health: 9,980
Creature Class: Wolf

Goal complete defeat Raverd Goldfur. New goal talk to Baldur Goldpaws.

Baldur: You defeated him! Your are a powerful wizard indeed!

Call to the Dwarven Army

Baldur: Return to the frozen dwarven village and talk to the dwarves. I'm positive tell help you. After that talk to Professor Greyrose and tell her about your great achievement!

Dwarves: You got rid of that cruel Goldfur. We thank you for that and will help you in the heat of battle. With our armed men and powerful weapons we will guide you to victory over your foes!

A true marksman
Greyrose: Welcome back wizard. Were you successful? You earned the dwarven army's friendship and trust! Well done young wizard!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Doublee18 wrote:

Storm- Thunder's Revenge
damage for 1 round.
round.

Ice- Elik's Hammer

ing enemies.

the enemy.

Myth- Akilles' Army

Life- Cleanse of Power
500 health points.

Balance

The ice spell is incredibly underpowered. Make the damage higher, or make it hit all enemies. :?