Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for improving play in the pvp arena

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
My ideas are:

1. the four stun block protection shields put onto players once they are stunned should have one shield pop off per subsequent turn until all of the stun protection shields are gone

2. all mana points that a player has should be converted into extra life points to better reflect how the strength of players during game play, this means everyone gets additional life in the arena due to their mana, but given the damage of everyone's attacks, that life is really needed and should add to the fun of the arena as it buys players more time to breathe

3. the cleanse charm should be castable upon onself and should give four charms of protection, that protection being against stuff like reduced damage, dispells, targeting reduction, reflect, and the like (note, this one change makes all the complaints against balance school go away)

4. when teams are matched in ranked games, everyone should be able to view the teams before okaying the game to begin, this means if the teams were unevenly matched, players can now have to option to leave and try again

5. I would actually prefer to see ranked tables in the same way you can view unranked ones, allowing players to play with their friends as it stands now really enables players to stack the tables against others so I don't see why we can't see the tables and players before we sit, and I also dislike that the practice arena allows table options to be set while the ranked does not.