Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for End Game Content.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Dungeon farming like what we see in Aquila and Darkmoor for me is the most enjoyable thing about reach max level in this game. This is why the Four Dungeons update will forever me my favorite as it expanded upon previous story lines and areas and gave us cool gear to farm for.
I also found the crafted decks to be a really good idea as it was challenging to craft and resulted in what was at the time the best deck in the game.
Looking forward to the next big dungeon update I would love it if Kingisle uses aspects from its previous updates and includes an expensive recipe alongside the dungeon and also maybe a mega rare drop similar to Amulet of Divine Influence.
As for ideas of a theme for the dungeon I personally would love to see a further expansion to Grizzleheim, such as dungeons themed around the nordic plane of Asgard with the final boss being Odin or Thor.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
MalorytheDark on Feb 27, 2017 wrote:
Dungeon farming like what we see in Aquila and Darkmoor for me is the most enjoyable thing about reach max level in this game. This is why the Four Dungeons update will forever me my favorite as it expanded upon previous story lines and areas and gave us cool gear to farm for.
I also found the crafted decks to be a really good idea as it was challenging to craft and resulted in what was at the time the best deck in the game.
Looking forward to the next big dungeon update I would love it if Kingisle uses aspects from its previous updates and includes an expensive recipe alongside the dungeon and also maybe a mega rare drop similar to Amulet of Divine Influence.
As for ideas of a theme for the dungeon I personally would love to see a further expansion to Grizzleheim, such as dungeons themed around the nordic plane of Asgard with the final boss being Odin or Thor.
Agreed! I hope KI considers this! It's what has really driven the game forward! Cool idea!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
i was thinking that the coven tries to start ragnarok on griz maybe go to tge differnt worlds of it like musspelheim nielvelheim and stuff that would be cool