Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Okay, so I have a bunch of ideas that I doubt will ever be added, but that I think would be really cool. Here's a list:

1. Better House Previews: I know this might sound a bit weird, but what I mean to say is that you should be able to place furniture in house previews (temporarily until you leave the house or log off) so that Wizards can be more confident when buying houses. Because I know most the time I don't want to buy a house simply because I don't know how my stuff will look in it, and I know that I will not be able to refund it. I just think it would be better for the players and a good business choice.

2. Damage Indicators: This is another weird suggestion, but I think this would be really helpful in the game. It'd be really helpful to see a number over their head of the lowest through highest amount of damage you'll do on someone with all the traps, blades, shields, etc... around them. I think this should be at least an option to turn on if it doesn't sound too cheaty.

3. Fix the prices of things: This one may sound like a bad business move on KingIsle's part, but to be honest it isn't in my opinion. I think it's completely up to KingIsle in the end to choose the pricing of items, but some items in the game are really over priced. For example, the cheapest mount that I could find costs $10, which is a lot of money for basically just looks and being slightly faster. I think even more people would want to buy mounts and crowns and other items if they didn't cost so much cause I don't want to buy crowns if $10 (Which is a decent amount of money) only gives me 1 mount. I don't wanna get too much deeper into this suggestion, but in the end it's just a suggestion.

4. More Membership Perks: There's honestly not that many membership perks at all. All you really get is access to all the worlds and shorter times when you think about it. I think that buying a membership should give you even more. For example, a membership should give you a daily bonus; I know there's already a daily bonus system, but it doesn't reward you that much and it's for free players as well. I think there should be a daily login bonus for members only that (for example) gives 10 crowns everyday you log on and if you log in for multiple days in a row, then it should increase the amount of crowns you get everyday to like 20 crowns, then 30, then max out at 40 or something. They could also add some tickets in the mix too if they wanted to, but that's just one of the membership perks that I thought they should add.

But that's all my ideas for now. If I think of more then expect an update in the comments or in a new forum. Have a great day everyone and thanks for reading my ideas :3

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
1. This is a really good idea! Also, there needs to be a way to sell your house so you aren't getting ripped off. The most I can sell my house for is in the hundreds! That's crazy and unfair.

2. Yes! Knowing how much damage you'll do to an enemy with your stats, blades, and traps would be incredibly useful, especially in boss battles, when adding another buff can make the difference between life and death.

3. Agreed! I would definitely be able to get crowns more often if I could get more with them. So it's not a bad business decision, because people would compensate by buying more crowns.

4. I think a better alternative to what you suggested is members just getting more/bigger rewards in Daily Assignments. Also, I would love if members could have more friend slots, backpack slots, bank/shared bank slots, attic slots, etc...

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
dcannon121: Good ideas.

Btw, to KI, the Amber house preview did not work at all yesterday. I wound up buying it, though, so that's on me. Then I realized it's a giant beehive Lol.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
The first two are good. The other two I'm going to have to disagree. First let me say that as of the last few years I have been very anti crowns. I buy a membership and that is all because as a silly little kid I bought a lot of crowns bundles. The only crowns purchase that I can without a doubt say was worth buying was a mount. I'd go insane if I had to walk all over w101. Although expensive, it's worth it and also there are alternatives like dailies, crafting, and rare drops. that 30-40% speed boost is important. I personally have earned enough temporary mounts to last a month or so. I've also earned another permanent mount, granted it was from Omen.

As for membership perks, double pet xp and gardening rewards is pretty good. Also sometimes there's double daily rewards, so your suggestion is already kinda implemented. Maybe a few more perks would be nice but it's definitely worth it. As for areas, I've done the math. I'd link but that's not allowed. At about 3 years straight buying the game is cheaper than memberships at maximum efficiency. I've told a few friend this and they've still decided to be members for the perks. This just re enforces that being s member I'd desirable. I'm open to a few more perks but it's mostly fine at the moment

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i'm actually agreeing to all of these...

house preview... not so much on the furniture, but how about you click a button and it shuffles through predetermined placements of random furniture... but as a blueprint to spark ideas.... like if the cat lady says "this place will make a lovely kitchen fit for kings and queens" then you hit x and it places random furniture to show it's a kitchen...

and as of selling homes.... if it was crown bought... you should get 100% back.... gold bought 80% back.... bundle bought, 50,000 gold

members perks... the double xp.... i dont see that because it affects how world completion ends... but i say members should get 6 points from pet training than 4... 250 backpack space.... 500,000 max gold.... a 5% discount of everything from the crown store?

yes with that damage thing... and keep the health points of everyone on the screen... real annoying keeping track of low levels in bane, being a healer...