Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas...........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
So I was thinking of a few ideas for Worlds.
For new worlds, I was thinking maybe like how in Kroktopia how the Anhic and the Dejesert family didn't get along, maybe there could be a girl world and a boy world. Only girls go to the girl one and guys go to the guy one.
Like the two worlds could never get along because the guys thought the girls desoryed their precious artifact and the girls thought the same thing.
Only it was neither of them who did it. It was the evil spider lady person lol idk what her name is. :D
So in each world, the guys have to defeat troops from the girl world and girls had to defeat guys in their world. And i was thinking, instead of having minions for the wizards to defeat, the wizards deafeat each other! So the wizard has to go get an artifact that bonded the girls and guys. It will be in a cave, and the wizards have to defeat creatures and find gems that when all the gems connect they show the path to the artifact. The artifact is the only thing that will help either of the worlds from being torn apart. the worlds need an artifact or else they will collapse.
So on the quest to find the Artifact, they go in many places, kill many foes, and discover great history. But when the wizard gets to the end of the quest, and finds the Artifact, they see the emeny right there, waiting. The guys and girls have a big battle to see who gets the artifact to save their world.
While they are fighting, the Evil Spider Lady takes the Artifact. When she takes it, she gains all the power from these two worlds. Instead of fighting and agruing, the guys and girls team up to stop her. When they defeat her, they get the artifact and they dont know what to do since there is only one. So they break it in half, and each world is stronger than they ever were, beacuse they got along with friendship.
Everyone thought that the evil person died, but she didn't.
Mhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
alyssacutie45 wrote:
For new worlds, I was thinking maybe like how in Kroktopia how the Anhic and the Dejesert family didn't get along, maybe there could be a girl world and a boy world. Only girls go to the girl one and guys go to the guy one.
Like the two worlds could never get along because the guys thought the girls desoryed their precious artifact and the girls thought the same thing.
Only it was neither of them who did it. It was the evil spider lady person lol idk what her name is. :D
So in each world, the guys have to defeat troops from the girl world and girls had to defeat guys in their world. And i was thinking, instead of having minions for the wizards to defeat, the wizards deafeat each other! So the wizard has to go get an artifact that bonded the girls and guys. It will be in a cave, and the wizards have to defeat creatures and find gems that when all the gems connect they show the path to the artifact. The artifact is the only thing that will help either of the worlds from being torn apart. the worlds need an artifact or else they will collapse.
So on the quest to find the Artifact, they go in many places, kill many foes, and discover great history. But when the wizard gets to the end of the quest, and finds the Artifact, they see the emeny right there, waiting. The guys and girls have a big battle to see who gets the artifact to save their world.
While they are fighting, the Evil Spider Lady takes the Artifact. When she takes it, she gains all the power from these two worlds. Instead of fighting and agruing, the guys and girls team up to stop her. When they defeat her, they get the artifact and they dont know what to do since there is only one. So they break it in half, and each world is stronger than they ever were, beacuse they got along with friendship.

That would have a sort of discriminatory affect on the genders, and its not really good in my opinion. Also, its not Evil Spider Lady okay? Her name is Morganthe (great enemy of Merlin).

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
alyssacutie45 wrote:

That would have a sort of discriminatory affect on the genders, and its not really good in my opinion. Also, its not Evil Spider Lady okay? Her name is Morganthe (great enemy of Merlin).

yeah its very discriminating!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
alyssacutie45 wrote:

Agreed....very discriminatory!
@evil spider lady. sheesh!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
ok, then instead of genders, they could be worlds of oppisite creatures, like unicorns and horses? idk :( it wasnt a very good idea anyways

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
alyssacutie45 wrote:

I believe you mean Merle? Come on! we have been with the old man through thick and thin, through 80 levels of gameplay! and how do we repay him? by forgetting his real name!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
DouDou123 wrote:
alyssacutie45 wrote:

Agreed. :?