Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

idea to make good outfits easier to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
:-D ok i just thought of this really good idea to make awesome outfits easier to find because as a player i have always hated never getting all the parts of an outfit i wanted Ex: one robe looks the style i like , another has the best health , and one more has good critical and great attack support and good health too but not a stlye i love. i am heartbroken i can't do seamstress because all their statuses can't all be in one outfit! :-( :-( :-( :-( so i was thinking if you are lvl a ( people in charge of the game who make could decide on the lvl themself ) i was thinking it could be called combine. so you take all the statuses and they become one! Ex: 540 health + a different robe w/ 60 critical 11% ice attack and last a robe that looks like achealigists outfit( did i spell wrong?) w/ 7% ice defense. then VIOLA you get a robe w/ 540 health aesome :-D!, looks like ahceologists yay :-D!( did i spell right?) has 11% attack ice :-D !, has 60% critical :-D and 7% ice attack :-D :-D :-D! ( ok the people who make the game can decide on all pricings how many satuses combined limit etc.) i REALLY hope it will REALLY happen! i have this celestia outfit but it cuts out too much health and makes me feel like i am denying the ice school's special :-( :-( ablity ( did i spell wrong) but it would be awesome because then i could have the best of both worlds! no more problem! i could still have the health i want and have good battle support! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D yay i really hope this happens for real!

sry i forgot to edit it more thougholy ( ok tell me if i spell something wrong!) the first time and got you confused! :-( :-( i'm sry!

Defender
May 25, 2009
I dont think this is a good idea, because things would be WAAAY overpowered! You could have 350+ health, 10% accuracy, and way better stats.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i do egree but that like SOOOOOOOOO COOOL i wish i could get into the two doors in frostlom when u enter that glowing thing ( for got what u call it) hehe anyway i do agree :) kk :(

0 0
---

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
sry you right i forgot to edit i ment to do like 540 that would be the health the health sry forgt to edit again! sry

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
ok so 350 + would work because i am ice school ( THERE really are outfits for ice only at bazzar that do have 540 health!) so 540 does work!

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
A couple of comments.

Please post in the idea how it will benefit KI, How it will be fair in the current game play. And for your idea to be read by more people make it easier to read, First thing I would do is remove all of those emotes. They're not needed and makes it harder to follow.

Second comment.
I really like this idea but only a small percent of the original stat can be carried over and maybe even allow players to adjust the amounts of which stats will be carried over would be nice, but may not be an option. This would be to keep it fair of course.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
This kind of misses the point with the equipment: You have to choose what stats you want to boost. In this way, everyone plays the game differently. Some go for life, some go for accuracy, some for power. This makes the game more interesting. If everyone could have everything, it would be way too easy and not a lot of fun.

The game would be pretty dull if you could just sail through, knocking off enemies with no effort; what would the fun be???

BTW, the crafted gear in CL is about as good as you can get.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
danton1983 wrote:
A couple of comments.

Please post in the idea how it will benefit KI, How it will be fair in the current game play. And for your idea to be read by more people make it easier to read, First thing I would do is remove all of those emotes. They're not needed and makes it harder to follow.

Second comment.
I really like this idea but only a small percent of the original stat can be carried over and maybe even allow players to adjust the amounts of which stats will be carried over would be nice, but may not be an option. This would be to keep it fair of course.

ok so about the second comment i agree the first one a ... part of it i don't get