Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: Spell Card Mastery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
A new idea I thought would be good to add is 'Spell Card Mastery', which relates to the spells cards. This is when you accumulate experience for the used spell cards during battle, eventually becoming a 'Mastered Spell Card'.

Gaining experience: To gain experience for the Spell Card, you must use it in battle. For every time you use a Spell Card in battle, you gain 2 exp if successful or 1 exp if fizzles. If the damage Spell Cards used kills your enemy, you gain an extra 1 exp.

Spell Cards: Mastering Spell cards will only occur to School Cards. Any Spell Card bought with Trainer Points can earn experience too, but once those Spell Cards are removed and untrained, the experience becomes lost. Spell Cards from Equipment or Pets can't earn experience.

Mastering Cards: Mastering the spell cards will cause changes to occur on the spell card. This includes increased Accuracy and Damage for Damage Spell Cards, increased Healing for Healing Cards, increased Buffs from Buff Cards.

Hope you like my idea.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Sort of like "Practice makes Perfect"?

Yeah I can see this as an added mechanic.

Steven Ghoststalker