Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea of a Perfect Wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
What is your Idea of a Perfect Wizard
I think Ice/Storm/Death is a Perfect Wizard!!!
Why is that you ask???? Because, While your barely getting any damage dealt, you can do a lot of damage 1000+ with Kraken and Feint!!! And instead of worrying how low that Ice damage is you can use Storm as an Attack School and Death as a Power up/HitAndHeal School!!!
So What is your Idea of a Perfect Wizard

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Jonathan303100 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Why is that you ask???? Because, While your barely getting any damage dealt, you can do a lot of damage 1000+ with Kraken and Feint!!! And instead of worrying how low that Ice damage is you can use Storm as an Attack School and Death as a Power up/HitAndHeal School!!!
The perfect wizard to me would be a fire wizard with ice like resists and high health and crit block. Also would have 75+ damage boost.

Wait a minute i already have all that but im no where near perfect so scratch that lol.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Ice is already op and every school can hit strong in their own way of stacking.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
There is no perfect school. All Schools are able to have unique spells and capacities.

Fire can heal itself while dealing damage, Ice can resist and live longer, Storm has devastating attacks, Myth is never alone, Life can heal like a champ, Death can heal and deal damage, and Balance is a mix of all these.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
my idea for perfect wizard would pick: ICE

i don't think ice wizard don't have good attack spell like: orthrus,hydra,chimera and i don't think snow drift just kinda wreak healing spell because not much as current heal spell from storm school because 2 good moon astral school spell and because i don't forget about insane bolt because same twins spells because i know some wizard know how use insane bolt spell to spam there spell without killing thereself in pvp

i would like because nice made all school with attackandheal to half to others never got one yet even for ice,myth,fire

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
There is no perfect school. All Schools are able to have unique spells and capacities.

Fire can heal itself while dealing damage, Ice can resist and live longer, Storm has devastating attacks, Myth is never alone, Life can heal like a champ, Death can heal and deal damage, and Balance is a mix of all these.
not all the schools have to be entirely unique you should be able to get a bit of the same in all the schools

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
DragonFlames03 on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
not all the schools have to be entirely unique you should be able to get a bit of the same in all the schools
What I mean is that schools have unique spells and effects.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Morganthe is the perfect wizard.

Primary school of death, with a great selection of other spells too. She knows how to start a battle with a ton of pips. And she knows how to do a bunch of really great cheats. That earthquake cheat she can do is fantastic. And she has a great outfit too. She has some attitude issues, but don't we all have our faults?

I really want my wizard to learn some of those crazy cheats. I asked ambrose a couple times at his place in wizard city but he just ignores me. I might try sneaking into his library and learn up on a couple. It would really help me completing these quests that I regularly get sent on to save the Spiral.

Anyway, the perfect wizard can start a battle with 5+ powerpips and spam cheating spells.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
the perfect one for me would be a ice wizard with a life/storm mix with a storm mastery amulet