Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: KI Plug

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
There should be an application that downloads with W101 and P101 that allows you to message a friend even when you're not online. The technology behind this is there'd be a connection, or 'plug', between the game and the app. Your friends list on the game would co-exist with KI plug.

For example, if I'm not on w101 or p101, but still want to communicate with a friend, I'd open plug, select the friend from my friends list, and message them without having to log into the game.

You could even message a friend on P101, even if you only have w101 installed or vice versa.

KI Plug opens so many opportunities for messaging. What do you guys think of this idea?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
This seems like a very good idea. I play a lot of other games on my computer and do not always have the time to play w101. i would definitely love to see this happen as it would make things much easier for me. This idea could also be presented for android and apple smart devices. Jack Spirithunter

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
It sounds good but the text chat limits should be in it instead of open chat and menu chat

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
skull98oo on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
It sounds good but the text chat limits should be in it instead of open chat and menu chat
I agree with this also Wizard101 chat regulations would be applied.