Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
This has probably been posted hundreds of times, but I could not find any to reply to so I started a new one.

My major world idea is PREHISTORIA. After Celestia Balestrom asks you to break off part of the time crystal in DS so you can put it on a spiral key and go to PH.
When you get there the Troggs are attacking Wizard City B.C. and all of its villages. Chief Sellson sends you to Taki Zau whereyou fight snakes, troggs, and even craft a ring for your hard work. The boss here is death, 6000 HP with 70% chance of power pip.
Sellson then sends you to Raki Mau where the troggs are tougher (like rank 11) and here their legions are monkeys. The boss is Swordslinger the Defamed, storm 7000 HP and 75% power pip chance.
When you triumphantly return to Wizard City B.C. a sinister plot is revealed. Sellson tells you the troggs have been porting in from the future and ruining their serene environment with technology. You must go through a series of Trogg bases and instances (I haven't thought of names yet.)
The final instance is the Trogg Fortress. When you get there, Trogg leader Chaka-Chaka is setting up his "techno-trap." He has 9500 health, cheats, and 95% power pip chance.
This world would raise the level-cap to 70, and add new spells at level 68: Myth - Basilisk
Storm - Wild Hurricane
Life - Resurrection?
Death - Fog Serpent
Fire - Vesuvius
Ice - Overactive Comet
Balance - Plague
Also there would be an extra trainer:
Myth - Mythos Minion (looks like medusa) (7 pips)
Storm - ??? (post ideas)
Life - Beaming Light (+50% next heal [1 pip])
Death - Black Death (-90% next heal [1 pip])
Fire - ??? (post ideas)
Ice - Steel Shield (-90% next attack [1 pip])
Balance - Reinforced Blade (+50% next attack [1 pip])

I hope you like this idea!

-Mindy IronCaller Level 60 Life
-Mindy IronCaster Level 9 Myth