Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

IDEA for a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
So, the world will be called.. Wait. I think I'll tell you later!
Here's the plot:
After Avalon, The headmaster summons you. Mr. Lincoln, Gamma, and Headmaster Ambrose are there. "Congratulations, young wizard. You have successfully graduated Ravenwood school of magical arts!" Remember, in the tutorial? There's a storm where Malistare appears? That's kind of what happens. You are hearing a few noises outside. You look up and there is the shadow of Malistare looking at you, rocks falling down on the building. You must defeat his minions, rank 14 Dracobanians. (Fire school) (10005 health each, you battle 2 alone) (I don't really have the good calculations of ranks and health of monsters, I'm only level 40) After the battle, you return to the building. After that, you receive 150 gold. Then, headmaster says, "Good job, young wizard. I have forgot... The world of Vamanie needs your help. You must complete the quests and enemies there until you get to the final boss, Avacane." Quest name: Journey to a different land. Reward: 50 gold. After you get to Vamanie, you find a lion waiting there. (Main animals: tigers, lions, and leopards and other wild jungle animals) His name is Rockoa. (Rock-owh) "Greetings, newcomer" Rockoa says in a deep, kind tone. "My name is Rockoa, warrior of Vamanie. Recently, Malistare has been helping, my brother, Avacane. I need your help, young wizard, and become a warrior of Vamanie. You will be rewarded, indeed." (Automatically accept quest) "Please go to Baxnae. (bax-nay) He will tell you more."

Please add on to the world story! Be realistic! If there is a comment that is bad, add on from the past comment! PLEASE HELP AND DO IT! :D

~Hannah Goldenriver
Level 39
Balance school
"A balancing act is one act. Without the balance, a balancing act is not an act at all."