Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: Balance Convert

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
24
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
15
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
That's a really good idea. I hope they make a convert for balance.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
21
Great idea I would love to use a balance convert because i have trouble fighting my own school all the time.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
11
this is a good idea. but, I would like to see a new school. since balance is balanced (no pun intended) around the elements, there should be a school for the spiritual elements. this would also give balance a convert. and it would be cool to have another school similar to balance as a balance wizard, I know

Fred, Level 72 Wizard :D

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
145
Good idea. Not a whole school, because I and many other people have been "screamed at" because of even thinking about a balance opposite. But just a balance prism would be cool.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
486
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
I like it.

Molly level 74

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
304
Yea that kind of convert not convert balance into new school (like havoc).

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
304
Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
304
UnBalancedWizard on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
this is a good idea. but, I would like to see a new school. since balance is balanced (no pun intended) around the elements, there should be a school for the spiritual elements. this would also give balance a convert. and it would be cool to have another school similar to balance as a balance wizard, I know

Fred, Level 72 Wizard :D
balance has spiritual damage already (chimera) and it inherits all schools one way or another.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
760
elemental convert and spirit convert interesting

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
403
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
Oh my, an idea that I like!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
760
UnBalancedWizard on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
this is a good idea. but, I would like to see a new school. since balance is balanced (no pun intended) around the elements, there should be a school for the spiritual elements. this would also give balance a convert. and it would be cool to have another school similar to balance as a balance wizard, I know

Fred, Level 72 Wizard :D
balance isn't just the elementals there is spirit blade spirit trap spirit shield and learnean hydra

Historian
May 06, 2009
633
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
I really like your concept. Do you mind if I try to put my own spin on it? Just to eleborate a little more?

Ok, what about this?:

Elemental Prism
School: Balance
Rank: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Ward
Convert ,,, or damage to , , or damage.
-Any Balance damage that comes into contact with this spell, will randomly convert, but is more likely to convert to the opposite school of whatever that mob/boss is.

Spiritual Prism
School: Balance
Rank: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Type: Ward
Convert , , , or damage to , , or damage.

Any thoughts?

Survivor
May 13, 2013
45
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
Wow.

This may be the single greatest spell idea I've ever heard.

I think though, just to be fair, that Kingsisle may have intended to make balance the hardest school in part for that reason.

And that, son, is how Hydra and Chimera were born lol

But still awesome idea!

P.s. would it be that it divides the attack in three and does damage of each school... cause that might mess up animation...

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
760
ThatHelpfulThaumat... on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Wow.

This may be the single greatest spell idea I've ever heard.

I think though, just to be fair, that Kingsisle may have intended to make balance the hardest school in part for that reason.

And that, son, is how Hydra and Chimera were born lol

But still awesome idea!

P.s. would it be that it divides the attack in three and does damage of each school... cause that might mess up animation...
in my opinion balance and life are helper schools life was meant to help their friend survive balance was meant to make a friends attack op but you never maybe they designed balance blade spirit blade spirit trap elemental trap and hex were all designed for hydra chimera and lernean hydra

Survivor
May 15, 2012
21
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
This is the perfect Idea because now balance will be able to solo the game with it besides, balance will be on par with storm and fire

Sabrina angle heart level 90 s

Squire
May 10, 2013
505
How about? "Elemental Prism, Spirit Prism" like

Convert , and to and (Okay this part might sound weird lol)

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
155
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
Balance won't be balanced any more with these converts. Every school was meant to struggle in some fights during the game. I am balance myself, but i disagree. Btw at level 90 balance monsters are not an issue, because of the high critical + spectral blast combo. You can deal 20k+ damage with only a few blades and a feint on.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
393
I would suggest not two converts, but one, I would just suggest one that you can get after finishing dragonsyre, when you go talk back to merle ambrose, he will give you the spell, and it would change it to just some reandom school. it could be or blaze deathward transcendent pyromancer lvl 73

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
72
Although I do not have a Balance Wizard ( I used to, but I deleted him, gasp ) I feel like the idea of a Balance convert is long overdue, and I hope KI adds this to the game soon.

Belgrim Anvil Lv 30

Belgrim BoomHammer Lv 90

Belgrim Dust Lv 90

Begrim Emeraldbane Lv 90

Belgrim Fist Lv 90

William Wildweaver Lv 90

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
186
UnBalancedWizard on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
this is a good idea. but, I would like to see a new school. since balance is balanced (no pun intended) around the elements, there should be a school for the spiritual elements. this would also give balance a convert. and it would be cool to have another school similar to balance as a balance wizard, I know

Fred, Level 72 Wizard :D
New school WILL NOT happen, and if it did KI would lose a lot of business, especially if the new school has fairly good spells.

As a general rule, balance monsters don't have high resistance like the other monsters. Usually it's minimal. If you're still going to argue, however, balance is a school that is MEANT to be played with a secondary.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
22
I don't have a balance wizard but this idea sounds really incredible. Nice idea btw

Explorer
May 21, 2012
83
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
maybe if they did this i would start back on my balance

Autumn Darkeyes 58

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
Rebecca Emeraldfla... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Just saw some other posts and had to add... I want to know what you think
They want to make and Unbalance school so Balance can convert. I disagree with the concept of an apposing school, it just undermines the concept of the balance school, however a convert would make a world of difference.

A convert to balance would make a world of difference. It's awful, going against balance monsters, especially if the resist is high. You have to rely on you second school, but you honestly can't get high spells in other schools, thus severely limiting your ability.

I suggest two converts:
Convert into ,, or
Convert into ,, or

It fits the guide-lines for the school and would make facing balance monsters (especially HIGHCHEATING balance monsters) so much easier. Thank you, and please consider it KI.

Rebecca Emeraldflame lvl 75 sorcerer
That has to be the best idea yet for a Balance convert. This is what I see:

Elemental Convert
Pips: 0
Accuracy: 100%
Converts Damage into ,, or damage.

Spiritual Convert
Everything like the one above accept it converts to either ,, or .

Random Convert
Like the other converts accept it can be any school. ( other than balance, of course)

Survivor
Sep 18, 2013
3
love the idea! also, how about creating a spell that causes the monsters to attack each other, send heals instead of harm, shoot themselves....call them Chaos